GDT: ECQF | Game 5 | 5/9 | Ottawa @ Montreal | 7:00pm ET | CBC, RDS, TSN 690

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhiskeySeven*

Expect the expected
Jun 17, 2007
Mario Tremblay says he wouldnt mind Chuckie with Bourque and Pleks..

Oh yes. PLEASE.

I wouldn't mind Tremblay as coach at this point, Therrien is showing why he got fired in Pittsburgh after leading his team to the SCF the year before. No system, no adjustments, no nothing.

Gary320

Feb 21, 2009
I wouldn't mind Tremblay as coach at this point, Therrien is showing why he got fired in Pittsburgh after leading his team to the SCF the year before. No system, no adjustments, no nothing.

All I said was I liked his suggestion.
Please dont ever say something like that again.

I agree with the rest.

McGuires Corndog

Pierre's favorite MONSTER performer
Sponsor
Feb 6, 2008
Montreal
The scary part is Subban will now become the pay bar by which all other players will have to sign below. $7M on his next contract and we'd be getting a home town discount. Fuch Doughty. Subban is the real deal.

I've been saying it for a long time and there was quite a few here that didn't want to hear it.

Subban>Doughty AINEC.

Saint Patrick

2 rings in my hears
Feb 14, 2007
its always about making certain players succeed. unfortunately it hurts the rest of the team. i remember a few years back when they did everything to make tenderness succeed, now its timbit's turn...:shakehead

That's my feeling, I don't want to state the obvious but why ?? Especially when the coach starts the season saying "no excuses". No one deserves any special treatment unless its earned

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
agreed. DD and Pacs just not cutting it right now. they should be broken up for now. i'd even try bourque-plecs-gallagher.

i'm always scared seeing the gorges-diaz combo.

we have to keep pushing the pace and play our game. get the next one and its a new game. go habs go!!!

So would I. I think that would be a good line. Put Ryder with Halpern and Pacioretty, and DD with Moen and Armstrong with Galchneyuk subbing in with DD at times.

MT needs to change it up.

Gary320

Feb 21, 2009
Honestly.. what are you going to protect Chuckie from if this is your last 40 minutes. He MUST play top 2 line minutes.

Et le But

Nov 28, 2010
New York
Desharnais is a blackhole of production.

Pleks was like that three or so seasons ago, this year it's Desharnais.

But even worse, is Bouillon who has to get off the damn ice or take a slapshot to the ankle and gtfo the game and get Subban double-shifted.

If Desharnais bounces back like Plekanec did after the "little girl" season we have a lot to look forward to.

Boullion is a lost cause though.

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
lol typical Montreal..

make it a game, then give a breakway in the first 30 seconds. :facepalm:

Nice job Budaj.. we forgive you for 1 goal now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad