GDT: ECQF GAME 5 4/30 7:11 PM - Jack Edwards’ final home game broadcast - NESN, NESN 4K, ESPN, CBC, SN, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM - B's lead series 3-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Man Bear Pig

Aug 10, 2008
Earth
Why has no coach ever figured out that Gryzlyck is a really bad defenseman? or just bad in general? I can't wait for him to be on another team because he is the most overrated player on this team.
Bieksa tried to say he made a good play there. Yeah, no. Tavares should never be able to beat any dman to the outside.

Reactions: Summer Rose

thegazelle

Nov 11, 2019
I am not a fan of the Leafs in the least, but Boston did not deserve to win this game. Their inability to clear the puck in their zone was so frustrating to watch. Their trying to make the extra pass, trying to script a particular play lost them the puck in the offensive zone so often. I kept screaming at the TV for Boston to just shoot the puck on net. Forget the fancy moves, the trying to get through the Leafs D, or make the extra pass. They had their chances. They deserve the loss.

Chips

Aug 19, 2015
Hate to admit it
But Leafs deserved the win
Honestly nobody did except the goalies

As much as the Leafs had the puck, it really didn’t feel like they had a great scoring chance disparity after the 1st. They never felt dominant so much as the Bruins looked bad

Reactions: Summer Rose

PatriceBergeronFan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 15, 2011
USA
The next time Toronto fans cry foul about biased officiating games 4 and 5 serve as reminders, not so.

Montgomery lost this one for the Bruins. What was he thinking?

Reactions: BB79
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad