GDT: ECQF GAME 5 4/30 7:11 PM - Jack Edwards’ final home game broadcast - NESN, NESN 4K, ESPN, CBC, SN, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM - B's lead series 3-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Strangle

May 4, 2009
Yeah, because it's so hard to find something to chirp the Leafs about :laugh::biglaugh:

Not sure what you're talking about, the only point I'm making is Bergeron got banged up on game 82 last year, this year they were going half throttle to avoid that situation again.

I’m just talking about how people come out of the woodwork saying some sort of variation of ‘it’s different!’ When they’re called out on their hypocrisy

Reactions: Summer Rose

Eco

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 7, 2013
QC
Auston Matthew's is either the biggest wuss in the entire NHL, or he is going to be asked to be traded tomorrow.

There are no other options.
Trade rumors are already swirling.

I think if Leafs flame out tonight, they will have to move on from Marnier, and if Mathews is also gone, that is basically terms for a full rebuidl while paying Nylander $10m+ a year.

Strangle

May 4, 2009
I haven’t been able to do my 30 good luck pushups pre-game this playoffs due to reasons.

I did them tonight, and I will do 15 curls per arm for every goal the leafs score and 30 push-ups in every intermission the leafs go into leading

This worked during the regular season

MoreMogilny

Cap'n
Jul 5, 2009
Oshawa

I think if Leafs flame out tonight, they will have to move on from Marnier, and if Mathews is also gone, that is basically terms for a full rebuidl while paying Nylander $10m+ a year.
Lol that’s not happening. Matthews is the last guy off this shit heap to go

BB79

Apr 30, 2011
I’m just talking about how people come out of the woodwork saying some sort of variation of ‘it’s different!’ When they’re called out on their hypocrisy
Ok got ya. Not really my intent with my post, as most teams will salt away the final games when their playoff situation is set in stone. It's not specific to any team and thought it was dumb playing Bergeron in game 82 last year. Save them for the playoffs, play the guys who will see sporadic action to tune them up

HockeyVirus

Woll stan.
Nov 15, 2020

And then an asteroid comes and destroys the city of Toronto.

Strangle

May 4, 2009
Ok got ya. Not really my intent with my post, as most teams will salt away the final games when their playoff situation is set in stone. It's not specific to any team and thought it was dumb playing Bergeron in game 82 last year. Save them for the playoffs, play the guys who will see sporadic action to tune them up

Good luck tonight, may the best team win

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad