GDT: ECQF GAME 5 4/30 7:11 PM - Jack Edwards’ final home game broadcast - NESN, NESN 4K, ESPN, CBC, SN, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM - B's lead series 3-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

wintersej

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 26, 2011
North Andover, MA
Excuses, do you think the leafs were going 110% while losing their final games or something?

I don’t know how so many people can be so confidently irrational in their desperation to find something to chirp the leafs about

With how long the break is between game 82 and game 1 is guys should be playing in game 82.

Reactions: Summer Rose

BB79

Apr 30, 2011
In their desperation to find something to chirp the leafs about
Yeah, because it's so hard to find something to chirp the Leafs about :laugh::biglaugh:

Not sure what you're talking about, the only point I'm making is Bergeron got banged up on game 82 last year, this year they were going half throttle to avoid that situation again.

amnesiac

Space Oddity
Jul 10, 2010
Montreal
1714517577965.png

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
But bruins players playing game 82 with the leafs waiting in the other side wasn’t shortsighted to you?

Try to apply some logic to your thoughts
I straight up said that a lot of bruins fans were pissed off about it. At the very least the Bruins as a team still had something to play for in that game

HockeyVirus

Woll stan.
Nov 15, 2020
Feel for Matthews. Despite what people say to try to bring the guy down, he’s a competitor that wants to win. He was clearly not okay from game 3 onwards.

Imagine it is really tough right now especially as I am sure he hears the noise of not being a man or whatever. I suspect it will be something quite serious and not just a tummy ache or whatever nonsense people are saying

Ducer

Jan 20, 2021
Leafs used to have guys that would freeze up every inch their body to play in the playoffs now we have prima donna syndrome players.

MoreMogilny

Cap'n
Jul 5, 2009
Oshawa
Imagine it is really tough right now especially as I am sure he hears the noise of not being a man or whatever. I suspect it will be something quite serious and not just a tummy ache or whatever nonsense people are saying
I doubt he puts much stock into stupid HF or Twitter comments. More concerned about not being there with his team. Hopefully the team can actually put up a fight

Divine

Dec 18, 2010
Auston Matthew's is either the biggest wuss in the entire NHL, or he is going to be asked to be traded tomorrow.

There are no other options.

Was Matthew Tkachuk being asked to be traded when he sat out of Florida's last game in the Stanley Cup Finals too?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad