GDT: ECQF GAME 5 4/30 7:11 PM - Jack Edwards’ final home game broadcast - NESN, NESN 4K, ESPN, CBC, SN, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM - B's lead series 3-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

BB79

Apr 30, 2011
Yea 5 on 5 the series has been really close.

Game 1 was 2-1 Bruins 5 on 5 before the empty net.
Game 2 was 2-1 Leafs 5 on 5.
Game 3 was 2-2 5 on 5 before the empty net.
Game 4 was 2-1 Bruins 5 on 5.

So in 4 games it's 7-6 Bruins at 5 on 5.

But the Leafs have taken several dumb penalties and then have just completely failed to kill them off and haven't taken any advantage of the penalties they've drawn.
I'd also remark that the Leafs have done a pretty decent job of limiting Pasta, only 2 goals in the series, just as the Bruins have limited Matthews chances. Other players like Marchand, DeBrusk and character guys like Frederic have stepped up to fill the scoring void for the Bruins. It's kind of the opposite of what's gone on with the Leafs. Bertuzzi hasn't been bad but the offense is just way too thin to win. Have to give credit to Swayman and the Bruins defense as well, they've been solid.

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
Hoping the Bruins send Jack off with a dominating series clinching win.

He deserves it and we all deserve one more iconic Leaf eulogy.
I wonder what historical era he will make an analogy towards in his Leaf funeral speech?

Talk about sending Jack off

Reactions: Summer Rose

Divine

Dec 18, 2010
Unreal luck the Bruins had that the Leafs best 2 players have been both gotten injured this series. Matthews likely out today.

Keefe finally starts Woll though - Leafs in 7.

Lt Dan

F*** your ice cream!
Sep 13, 2018
Bayou La Batre
youtu.be
Kind of want the leafs to win without Matthews. Plant the seed that Matthews needs to be one traded for a "Canadian boy" as Don Cherry would say it.
Yes

Matthews for PLD

You want PLD!

you-dont-want-to-buy-that-new-tv-you-want-to-get-your-credit-fixed.gif

TheGoldenJet

Apr 2, 2008
Coquitlam, BC
vibes are are actually really good on the leaf's board so maby that means vibes in the leafs room are just as good.

Anyway im calling a reavo hatrick and toronto wins 5-2. ive also drank a bunch of couch syrup today so take that prediction with a grain of more cough syrup
Couch syrup?

You should head to your nearest ER.

Strangle

May 4, 2009
I’m so torn, part of me doesn’t want the season to end and part of me wants the requisite changes to be made to this team in the off season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad