BRUINS GDT ECQF GAME 5 4/30 7:11 PM - Jack Edwards’ final home game broadcast - NESN, NESN 4K, ESPN, CBC, SN, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM - B's lead series 3-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoBs

Nov 21, 2009
USA
Shattenkirk out, isn’t he your other D on the power play
I would rather see Forbort out there at least he can kill penalties
Brazeau is too slow for the playoffs

Reactions: BTO

ottawarenegader613

May 27, 2016
The Bs have been playing like Zs tonight, while the Leafs have been pouring it on. The Bruins need to wake up in the third period if they want to wrap the series up tonight and move on to the next round.

PatriceBergeronFan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 15, 2011
USA
So incredibly stupid to take out your best FO guy who is also one of the Bruins fastest guys for one of hockey's slowest guys in Brazeau. No disrespect to Brazeau but he hasn't played in awhile and I'm not sure the Bruins can get by dressing both Maroon and Braz against a quick team like TO.

Brazeau or Lauko should replace Maroon.

ProdigalFan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 2, 2011
Mansfield, MA
Interesting that Zacha used the word "confidence" twice during the interview with Adam. Why aren't they confident???? They are up 3-1 at home against a team they've basically dominated all series who don't have their superstar goal scorer. Sway is in net and making saves. Seriously, what could they possibly need to give them more confidence????

CharasLazyWrister

Sep 8, 2008
Northborough, MA
i don't think anyone is letting them off the hook for playing like a bag of shit. but the reffing is curious at best.

Yeah what a fix. So suspect in favor of the leafs. They literally blew the play dead with the puck loose as Swayman was swimming around after the Bruisn once again turned it over. No one here seems to remember that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad