BRUINS GDT ECQF GAME 5 4/30 7:11 PM - Jack Edwards’ final home game broadcast - NESN, NESN 4K, ESPN, CBC, SN, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM - B's lead series 3-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

SPLBRUIN

Mar 21, 2010
So incredibly stupid to take out your best FO guy who is also one of the Bruins fastest guys for one of hockey's slowest guys in Brazeau. No disrespect to Brazeau but he hasn't played in awhile and I'm not sure the Bruins can get by dressing both Maroon and Braz against a quick team like TO.

Jean_Jacket41

Neely = HOF
Jun 25, 2003
With the smurfs
The way the Bruins have played is on them. I'm not going to sit and blame refs or anything else. Monty's bad decisions and the best players haven't shown up is on them. Feel bad for Sway.

What are you talking about?

Bruins playing like crap.

Leafs suck so bad they can’t take advantage and it’s 1-1.

Refs sucking as badly giving a late 2bd period unworthy PP to these losers.

Win this in the 3rd. Do it.

Aussie Bruin

Sponsor
Aug 3, 2019
Victoria, Aus
LOL. Buccigros just said the same thing...

I got no problem with Coyle going with Edmundson. Marchand going after Marner after the whistle was what gave them them the power play.

Yep, not sure what Brad was thinking there. Marner was just standing to the side minding his own business and Marchy got in his face for no reason. And it's Marner, one of the most placid players in the league. Just leave him be. Brad did save a goal just a couple of seconds before that, so credit where it's due, but what came after was unnecessary.

Reactions: RoccoF14

TP70BruinsCup

Let’s Go Bruins👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
Nov 16, 2019
North of Leafland
Not that it has anything to do with the play on the ice……but…..how can ESPN give a product like this? It isn’t play by play……..it’s 50% play by play and then 50% of just two guys just talking. The NHL always say they are growing the game well this ain’t how you do it. Awful.

Reactions: RiverbottomChuck

PatriceBergeronFan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 15, 2011
USA
LOL. Buccigros just said the same thing...

I got no problem with Coyle going with Edmundson. Marchand going after Marner after the whistle was what gave them them the power play.

Soft and lazy. Kozari tantrum in the spotlight. Every other player involved. That is how scrums always are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad