BRUINS GDT ECQF GAME 5 4/30 7:11 PM - Jack Edwards’ final home game broadcast - NESN, NESN 4K, ESPN, CBC, SN, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM - B's lead series 3-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

HockeyMomx2

Extra Medium Water, Hold The Pickles
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2008
The Most Beautiful Place In The World
Joking about migraines is never funny. Worst pain I have ever experienced.
I must be missing something. Multiple times I’ve seen other fellow migraine sufferers making this statement about joking about it. I dunno, maybe I’m just not as sensitive as some of y’all but I’ve seen nothing that resembles joking about the seriousness of them. Just as above. A pony tail too tight can sometimes escalate one, for me anyways. Helmet too tight is a legit question.

Reactions: caz16

GoBs

Nov 21, 2009
USA
Zacha's win percentage on faceoffs in the series is 48.3%.

Coyle's win percentage on faceoffs in the series is 48.2%.

Charlie has been pretty bad when shorthanded, 35.3%. However, those are probably all against Matthews or Taveras. They are very good.
Sorry I was referring to game 4, but I believe they all had trouble except for Coyle later in the game.

Last edited:

smithformeragent

Sep 22, 2005
Milford, NH
1714486385552.png

Hockeyville USA

Dec 30, 2023
Central Ohio
Anyone else look at Sheldon Keefe with that Leafs group and get flashbacks of Tony Granato with those stacked Avalanche teams back in the day? Just woefully underprepared and unqualified to coach teams trying to win every year.

EverettMike

FIRE DON SWEENEY INTO THE SUN
Mar 7, 2009
Everett, MA
twitter.com
No way the Bruins players or coaches are making plans to play Florida if they are that would make them idiots,are video judges watching footage of Florida Tampa series,I’m sure they are but that better be about all.

No, they aren't. I talked to Coyle last night. Already bought his parents airline tickets to Florida.

Dizzay

Jul 8, 2004
Moncton
Someone make sure Monty's kids aren't in the building tonight messing around with the lines before game time.

Curious if Matthews takes the morning skate........if he doesn't, you have to figure he'll either be out or pretty rusty in the 1st period after not skating since the 2nd period on Saturday.

Reactions: AngryMilkcrates

Ned Bouhalassa

Mar 2, 2008
Montreal
This game is going to be extremely poorly reffed

ABC and the scheduling, there's going to be a heavy lean for Refs to favor the leafs and try to give them a chance to push this to a game 7. I think they'll swallow their whistles in the event of a game 6, but they're going to give them that favor tomorrow night

Bruins needs to move fast and bear down on pucks, draw offensive zone penalties if you can but always be the first on pucks and move your feet, way less likely to be penalized yourself if you do so. Don't make it easy for the refs

Over under penalties the refs are going to call on Bruins? I say 5 and I take the over
Have you seen the Lafs’ PP?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad