BRUINS GDT ECQF GAME 5 4/30 7:11 PM - Jack Edwards’ final home game broadcast - NESN, NESN 4K, ESPN, CBC, SN, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM - B's lead series 3-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

caz16

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 11, 2011
Ontario
This HAS to be a good omen - I just won this instantly. I have won $700 in NHL gift cards since January.

1714482725941.png

BMC

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2003
The Quiet Corner
:eek3: Ohh!! I need to be flogged for that! My apologies, I can't believe I did that! :)

We'll let it slide this time but don't let it happen again.

A friendly warning- don't ever misspell #4's name. Like, ever. That calls for a flogging then being tarred & feathered & driven off the board in disgrace.

;)

nORRis8

The NHL, the stupidest League ever.
Sep 16, 2015
RedDeer, Alberta
This has to end tonite. I really mean it. Especially against this circus out of Toronto.

Listen to Jaffe's and Razors podcast they brought up an interesting point, leafs had 60 hits in game 4 and we had something like 34.
Leafs are playing like it's game 1 or 2.
We pulled back on the hits and are just playing hockey. Smart hockey
Monty and his staff are just out coaching Keef in every way.
Keef? Zero adjustments.
I love that he plays Reavass. Zero hockey skills.

EverettMike

FIRE DON SWEENEY INTO THE SUN
Mar 7, 2009
Everett, MA
twitter.com
Traveling for work and won't be able to watch the game, so I'll just say this before we take off:

No way the Bruins of Boston blow a 3-1 series lead. Literally an impossible scenario to even fathom. Could never happen. Not now, not before, not ever.

Start game planning for Florida now. This is definitely over.

NeelyDan

Spot-Picker
Sponsor
Jun 28, 2010
Dundas, Ontario
Traveling for work and won't be able to watch the game, so I'll just say this before we take off:

No way the Bruins of Boston blow a 3-1 series lead. Literally an impossible scenario to even fathom. Could never happen. Not now, not before, not ever.

why do you exist

Bruinfanatic

Apr 22, 2016
Ontario

Nice that you’re this confident but I hope the Bruins aren’t as much and aren’t planning for Florida yet.

sooshii

still dancing
Sponsor
Jan 25, 2009
Philly burbs

bobber

Jan 21, 2013
Kitchener Ontario
Toronto wins tonight they get to go back home. And if they win tonight it means Woll played well. And then Nylander is warmed back up. Matthews is healthy again. Maybe Marner has a bloody sock on his bad ankle. And anything can happen in game 7.

Close it out tonight.
Need a Mathews mustache ripper and ankle chopper on the 4th line tonight.

Reactions: nORRis8

Bruinfanatic

Apr 22, 2016
Ontario
No doubt! You’re a winnah!!

If we win this series it will feel like winning the Cup to me! :laugh:
Hey I live in Leafs Land I hear you.The Bruins coming back in that game 7 kind of took the sting out of the finals lost that year,and NO! I don’t want to try that again.

Reactions: sooshii

PB37

Mr Selke
Oct 1, 2002
Maine
If we end them tonight, it probably also spells doom to this current era of Leafs. Hard to see them not go thru drastic off season changes after what's happened this series so far. Keefe probably gets fired and I'm sure they'll look to move out one of their core guys.

Bruinfanatic

Apr 22, 2016
Ontario
Universe has a sick sense of humor.

Players agree with me. Coaches, too.
No way the Bruins players or coaches are making plans to play Florida if they are that would make them idiots,are video judges watching footage of Florida Tampa series,I’m sure they are but that better be about all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad