BRUINS GDT ECQF GAME 5 4/30 7:11 PM - Jack Edwards’ final home game broadcast - NESN, NESN 4K, ESPN, CBC, SN, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM - B's lead series 3-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobber

Jan 21, 2013
Kitchener Ontario
Several months ago, on local radio, I heard that the Leafs were asked a bunch of questions about their teammates, similar to what they do with the Bruins at time. When asked which player talks the most about their junior hockey days, they all replied it was Marner, making comments about how he never shuts up about it.....so I think this is exactly what Nylander said to him. He was a London Knight and they are very dominant, so his glory days obviously.
Knight players have enjoyed a lot of success under Dale Hunter's tutelage.The issue is he gets sour as hell and is still a sore loser if things don't go his way. It leaks into the habits of his players. Marner,Domi and Tavaras all played for him. Marner made a mistake acting out like a two year old. It will follow him forever in the media.

sooshii

still dancing
Sponsor
Jan 25, 2009
Philly burbs
Several months ago, on local radio, I heard that the Leafs were asked a bunch of questions about their teammates, similar to what they do with the Bruins at time. When asked which player talks the most about their junior hockey days, they all replied it was Marner, making comments about how he never shuts up about it.....so I think this is exactly what Nylander said to him. He was a London Knight and they are very dominant, so his glory days obviously.

Yeah, just sitting back
Trying to recapture a little of the glory of
Well, the time slips away
Leaves you with nothing, mister, but boring stories of

Glory days
They'll pass you by, glory days
In the wink of a young girl's eye, glory days
Glory daaaaaaaaaays

• Love
Reactions: caz16

nORRis8

The NHL, the stupidest League ever.
Sep 16, 2015
RedDeer, Alberta
Heard this more and more recently about how the leafs are the better team....on paper.
Even Dangle said it and how we can't believe the leafs are losing.
So in honor of them being better on paper, I present this cup to them.View attachment 861882
Screenshot_20240429-150515-507.png

Last edited:

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
I was afraid they would send us these 2 clowns

GAME 5 OFFICIALS

1714425882130.png
1714425903835.png

Referees Kyle Rehman (10), Steve Kozari (40),Jake Brenk (26)*
Linespersons Andrew Smith (51), Jonny Murray (95)

goldenblack

Apr 15, 2024
Can't decide if I prefer a half-speed sickly Matthews, or no Matthews. You can make a case for either side.

Reactions: Gordoff

DoubleBack

Apr 29, 2024
Hello Bruins fans. I jumped the gun with a few posts, but wanted to introduce myself (not sure if there is an official place).

A Lurker for years, I love the passion you all have!! Born into the Black and Gold, I was brought to it by my father and late brother as fellow travelers.

Grew up in Boston area then moved out west here and there, but always have my heart in Mass.

An early Gen X-er who still has Bruins White Home jerseys.

There is Orr, then the rest. Espo, Cheevers... Ratelle, Park, McNab, O'Rielly... Bourque, Neely, Janney, Oates... Savard, Krejci, Thomas, Bergeron, Marchand... etc.

Be warned, I'm opinionated and a fan who will criticize the team, Boston fans have always been smart knowledgeable and demanding. Don't settle for less, If you think being a fan requires gulping kool-aid you won't like me. :sarcasm:

Go Bs!!!!!!! ;)

Last edited:

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
Hello Bruins fans. I jumped the gun with a few posts, but wanted to introduce myself (not sure if there is an official place).

A Lurker for years, I love the passion you all have!! Born into the Black and Gold, I was brought to it by my father and late brother as fellow travelers.

Grew up in Boston area then moved out west here and there, but always have my heart in Mass.

An early Gen X-er who still has Bruins White Home jerseys.

There is Orr, then the rest. Espo, Cheevers... Ratelle, Park, McNab, O'Rielly... Bourque, Neely, Janney, Oates... Savard, Krejci, Thomas, Burgeron, Marchand... etc.

Be warned, I'm opinionated and a fan who will criticize the team, Boston fans have always been smart knowledgeable and demanding. Don't settle for less, If you think being a fan requires gulping kool-aid you won't like me. :sarcasm:

Go Bs!!!!!!! ;)
Saw you debut on the main forum, of all places. That was bold lol. Stay here. It’s safe. We are all equally insane and have suffered similar Bruins trauma, so you’ll be fine.

Too many nut jobs out there that take a loss/rivarly too seriously to be doing that.
Seriously. I’ve been up and down the East for road games but would never put myself in the devils den like that. Even if he was totally respectful and just cheered a hood Bruins play, the risk far outweighs the reward. Having that many Leafs fans outside on a beautiful night like that is a powder keg.

I’m still not sure if he’s ballsy or just plain stupid

Guelph Bruin

Sponsor
Mar 2, 2015
Nothing has been sweeter than watching every leafs supporter I know (I live in Southern Ontario near Toronto) and the Toronto media paid to pump up the team (artificially)...have ALL turned on their team ...brings tears of joys to my eyes .....now finish these underperforming overpaid cry babies off tomorrow and inject more pain into the leaf's fans veins...the aftermath will be euphoric

BigGoalBrad

Jun 3, 2012
Too many nut jobs out there that take a loss/rivarly too seriously to be doing that.
I’m supposed to be at a trade show in Toronto tomorrow but am sitting it out. Don’t feel like the usual conversations about being from Boston. Pretty sure it would harm my ability to sell too bNow if it was a road game I’d be there and then the game but yeah.

GoBs

Nov 21, 2009
USA
Florida/ Tampa game is a crazy physical game
Goal called back on Tampa
0-0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad