BRUINS GDT ECQF GAME 4 PART II - Carolina Hurricanes (2) @ Boston Bruins (1) - Absolutely no more Covid debates!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JerseyBruin

May 29, 2019
Been saying it before the series started......If our top players play to the level they are capable of, we can beat this team. I gave 63, 37, 88 a lot of the blame for the first 2 games. They get a lot of the credit for the last 2 games....
I'll eat crow, thought it was a mistake putting 63-37-88 back together. They proved me wrong

Reactions: Ladyfan

Trashpass

Dec 21, 2019
After those first 2 games I had 0 hope of a series win, they showed absolutely nothing to make me feel any different. What a turn around. THIS is the Brad Marchand I've been waiting for since the suspension. One of the top players in the game no matter how many other fan bases don't want to admit it

GordonHowe

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 21, 2005
Watertown, Massachusetts
Coming right up ;)

Hey, before game three I thought there was zero chance the Bruins would, or could, pull it together. I thought they could easily be swept.

So, we'll see.

I must say, this is Bruins hockey at its best. Not necessarily BBB, but heart, grit, all for one/one for all, perseverence, physicality, and great character. *That,* at their best, is what the Bruins have always been about.

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
I1r5jpUvdGra8.gif

bbfan419

Jul 3, 2006
Moncton NB
No Lindholm, No McAvoy, No Problem. This has to be one of, if not the biggest gut check character wins of the season so far. On another note DeAngelo is a total piece of $hit, he should be suspended rest of the series for the cross check to the face on Lazar and the classless throwing of the stick at Marchand.

NeelyOrr

Dec 23, 2018
Central NY
After those first 2 games I had 0 hope of a series win, they showed absolutely nothing to make me feel any different. What a turn around. THIS is the Brad Marchand I've been waiting for since the suspension. One of the top players in the game no matter how many other fan bases don't want to admit it
After game two I did remind myself that the BRUINS hadn't lost 3 in a row all season. That's all I was hanging my hat on.

Reactions: Dennis Bonvie
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad