GDT: ECQF GAME 4 Ottawa (2) at BRUINS (1) 7:30 PM | NESN, USA, SN, TVAS, WBZ=FM 98.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fossy21

Nobel Prize Deke
Mar 14, 2013
Now for the recently developed Senators special, where 6 guys sit on the puck behind their own goal on the power play. Works 95% of the time everytime.

Nose Face Killah

Dracarys
Dec 2, 2012
MA
I'm happy to be watching playoff hockey, but it doesn't mean anything if the guys on the ice are putting me to sleep. This product is not good for the NHL. They really need to do something about these defensive systems and over coached crap. I hated it under Clode, and I hate it now.

Also wtf does Backes bring to this team? Can we expose him in the expansion draft?

Nope, I think we gave him a NMC or whatever it is that means you can't expose in the draft

ORRMAN

Dec 3, 2008
Pathetic. Chara is such a liability and he plays the most minutes. Never saw a team block so many shots. They are always in the right spot and they're so much faster than we are. Chara to blame for too many men. I hate this.

McBrom7

FIRE IT UP!!
Jun 26, 2012
Coming into this series I really thought I would have been okay with losing.

But with the way this **** has played out this has been the most unbearable exit I have ever witnessed. I literally feel sick right now.

bruinmann77

Feb 27, 2002
bronx ny
Visit site
Hope the spend the early start off the offseason looking for scoring help young power skaters and should be looking around for a possible new coach should explore every anvenue

Midship

Jan 7, 2016
What a no show for Marchand so far. After that ******** at the end of the year too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad