GDT: ECQF GAME 4 Ottawa (2) at BRUINS (1) 7:30 PM | NESN, USA, SN, TVAS, WBZ=FM 98.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sharp Shooting Neely

May 30, 2007
Nova Scotia
The 7:30 start time is a bit odd.

Avoid a repeat of period one in the last game and all will be fine. Statement game terriority. No excuses, just get the job done.

Let's Go Bruins!

TMac21

Save us Sweeney
May 21, 2003
Would love to see Tuukka stone these guys, keep them to a goal or less. Game 1 type performance.

Hamilton Brian

Apr 12, 2004
Hamilton, ON
Would love to see Tuukka stone these guys, keep them to a goal or less. Game 1 type performance.

I'll settle for a win, but a shutout would be a huge confidence boost. It means, even with our sparse defense, we got in the way of shots, cleared out rebounds, and didn't screen Rask's vision.

smithformeragent

Sep 22, 2005
Milford, NH
All the Yahoos are officially coming out of the woodwork.

"I'm bummed they lost in overtime two games in a row, but they would have lost in the shootout anyway."

(Excerpt from an actual conversation)

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
They are not letting anyone near the tunnel unless you have seats here because of the Karlsson incident.

Usually they let kids in to high five the players

Bad Puck Bounce

Run Ralphie Run
Feb 4, 2014
Denver, Colorado
What was the Karlsson incident?

Sens were heading off ice down the tunnel and a fan tried grabbing one of the players sticks. Bit of a tugging match went down and Karlsson slashed a fan on the hands. Didn't look that violent or anything, but I can understand why they're being strict on that area.

mmonty

Mar 9, 2013
Sens were heading off ice down the tunnel and a fan tried grabbing one of the players sticks. Bit of a tugging match went down and Karlsson slashed a fan on the hands. Didn't look that violent or anything, but I can understand why they're being strict on that area.

It's called a slash on the ice. Off the ice its called assault with a deadly weapon.

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010
NBCSN analysts just got through throwing a lot of love toward Charlie and Z. Nice interview with Charlie as well. The kid is so flippin composed and mature. Sweeney picked a gem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad