GDT: ECQF Game 4: Boston Bruins vs Toronto Leafs:, | 8pm, | SN

Status
Not open for further replies.

missionAvs

Leader of the WGA
Sponsor
Aug 18, 2009
Florida
What even happened to Matthews? I was watching the game and legit only noticed that he was gone like midway through the 3rd.

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
I hate Sportsnet so damn much.

Boston has played great hockey and there’s not a single mention of it

Instead we get a long segment about an argument between Leaf’s players and how it’s a turning point (in a good way????) in the series
Leafs homers doing leaf’s homer things. Welcome to hockey media in Canada.

Billy Kvcmu

Dec 5, 2014
West Vancouver
What I don’t get. Is that leaf’s fans and media have been saying this for years. Then you go ahead and resign Mathews and Nylander to the exact same monster contracts that screwed the rebuild in the first place. And it’s almost a guarantee Marner is getting paid next.
They will bring back every core player next season. It’s not a professional sports team, it’s a boys band club

Reactions: Kerberos

Arthur Morgan

Jul 6, 2016
Toronto
www.youtube.com
What I don’t get. Is that leaf’s fans and media have been saying this for years. Then you go ahead and resign Mathews and Nylander to the exact same monster contracts that screwed the rebuild in the first place. And it’s almost a guarantee Marner is getting paid next.
well I dont mind extending Matthews and Nylander building around them but Marner and Tavares time is or should be over/not extended if they cant be traded.
Keefe HAS to go. I dunno maybe someone else can get these guys playing to their full potential in the playoffs. I dunno what the answer is but Im glad Im not in control cause Id have moved one of them. hell at this point Id boarderline just buyout Tavares even if they only get back like 950k

Reactions: TheNumber4

The Winter Soldier

Apr 4, 2011
Score in the end flattered the Leafs. This one was never that close. Bruins were clinical in game 4. I did notice one thing that makes a difference in the mentality of a team that wins and a team that loses. Pasternak takes a beating, gets up and keeps playing. Gets rewarded in the end. Marchand gives it and takes it, doesn't whine to the refs. Just keeps playing. Marner and Tavares, every time they get touched, they are looking at the ref for calls. I don't think it's a coincidence why the Bruins are up 3-1 in the series. Bruins don't have as many stars. But Marchand is playing more impactful than Matthews, Marner and Tavares combined after 4 games in this series. Bruins full credit to be up 3-1 in the series.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad