GDT: ECQF Game 4: Boston Bruins vs Toronto Leafs:, | 8pm, | SN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Givememoneyback

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 10, 2007
Agree an NHL goalie shouldn't.
But how he got deked from that far out .....Sammy made up his mind JVR was gonna shoot before JVR had even considered it.
Sammy was in a bad position, because he wasn't even ready for JVR to have the puck. It's unfortunate but losing battles puts a goalie in bad situations

what are the tigers?

I think im missing something here and there's too many pages to go back through.
The Paper Tigers

MikeK

Nov 10, 2008
Earth
I'm so disappointed in Marner. Can't have a guy making almost $11M in cap being a passenger on the bus. He needs to be driving that bus or in the shotgun seat. A lot of the Leafs issues are that the guys they are paying and relying on to be key players have just completely disappeared. All I see are character guys.

Leaf Fans

Sep 29, 2017
In all seriousness Boston looks like a machine right now. I’m not sold the Panthers get more than 2 games off them if they keep this up
If those two teams end up winning their series, it would be a good one for sure.

Eco

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 7, 2013
QC
In all seriousness Boston looks like a machine right now. I’m not sold the Panthers get more than 2 games off them if they keep this up

Both of these teams have serious flaws.

Panthers are a horse and I can't see any team in the East defeating them.

Reactions: Summer Rose

DegeN9

Apr 24, 2017
In theory they should. But also Gulatzan has been working with the Oilers PP for years and constantly evolves it. I don’t think the Leaf’s have that same leadership for their PP.
I’ve seen interviews from the coaching staff in Edmonton and they’ve said that the PP strategies are almost entirely designed by the players. I don’t think Gulatzan actually does that much.

crowi

Registered Loser
May 11, 2012
Helsinki
I'm so disappointed in Marner. Can't have a guy making almost $11M in cap being a passenger on the bus. He needs to be driving that bus or in the shotgun seat. A lot of the Leafs issues are that the guys they are paying and relying on to be key players have just completely disappeared. All I see are character guys.
Pretty much been the same thing for what, 8 years now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad