GDT: ECQF Game 4: Boston Bruins vs Toronto Leafs:, | 8pm, | SN

Status
Not open for further replies.

RussianRacket

He/Him/His Pronouns
Dec 29, 2019
Coast Salish Unceded Territory
I do wonder about the "what comes around goes around" of the hockey universe sometimes. Matt Cooke got punched out by Evander Kane. I swore forever that eventually someone would give what is coming to Marchand, not that I want to see it, but someone somewhere would get fed up and hit him in a way that changes his career right then and there. Once again I do not want it to happen.

My theory is he's a cool dude and well liked off the ice.

Reactions: Summer Rose

northeastern

Apr 16, 2009
boston
Couple spirited 18 second Go Leafs GO chants this period.

ScotiaMorgue is rockin
I could be very wrong, and if I am I apologize, but it must hurt to be a leafs fan knowing your fan base is massive and yet your arena is full of suits who'd rather be at the private bars than in their seats at puck drop. Ticket prices in Toronto are crazy, that's gotta be the reason their barn isn't absurd, even as a bruins fan I know Toronto isn't a city light on proper hockey fans.

MoreMogilny

Cap'n
Jul 5, 2009
Oshawa
Paul Bissonnette is really having some scathing remarks about the Leafs power play.
Whether you like the Leafs or not, there’s no denying that the Leafs have at least three of the most talented offensive players in the world. And the fact that their PP has been absolutely putrid for months on end and nothing has changed whatsoever is insanity.

That is on Keefe and his staff and it is nothing short of unacceptable.

thefutures

Sponsor
Jul 2, 2017
I do wonder about the "what comes around goes around" of the hockey universe sometimes. Matt Cooke got punched out by Evander Kane. I swore forever that eventually someone would get what is coming to Marchand, not that I want to see it, but someone somewhere would get fed up and hit him in a way that ends his career right then and there. Once again I do not want it to happen.

My theory is he's a cool dude and well liked off the ice.
Pk subban smoked him once. But yeah other than that he's gotten one over alot of guys surprised no recipets have been cashed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad