GDT: ECQF Game 4: Boston Bruins vs Toronto Leafs:, | 8pm, | SN

Status
Not open for further replies.

BMOK33

Oct 5, 2005
In all seriousness Boston looks like a machine right now. I’m not sold the Panthers get more than 2 games off them if they keep this up

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
I hope Toronto has an absolutely great second period, I know they are controversial, but man, these fans, f***ing love, Hockey.😤

I know how exciting it is when your team wins, and this is coming from someone who never saw his team lift the Stanley Cup.

Every time Vancouver wins, my day is automatically better, food taste better, drinks are more refreshing lol

Just Rude

"I'm listening to the *** song!!!"
Oct 15, 2005
You know the movie Slap Shot when the defencemen just try to poke check the Chiefs before one of the Hanson Brothers scores five hole with the goalie barely moving?

No? Haven’t seen it? Don’t bother watching. Just watch the Bruins first goal on loop.

Leaf Fans

Sep 29, 2017
I mean, who wouldn't want a 37 year old-Ryan Reeves under contract for $1.35 million for 3 years? Genius signing.
Some people on the board wouldn't want it. NHL teams likely would especially as the contract is as it is structured so the team is only on the hook for 200k if he goes to the minors.

Reactions: Givememoneyback

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
Some people on the board wouldn't want it. NHL teams likely would especially as the contract is as it is structured so the team is only on the hook for 200k if he goes to the minors.
The oppurtunity cost of having him in the line up is huge though.

Reactions: Summer Rose
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad