GDT: ECQF Game 4: Boston Bruins vs Toronto Leafs:, | 8pm, | SN

Status
Not open for further replies.

MoreMogilny

Cap'n
Jul 5, 2009
Oshawa
This is where the leafs fans need to support their team, go f***ing crazy, chant for the team, they need them involved.

I’ll give you an example from Vancouver, we were literally chanting Let’s go casey even after the first goal on the first shot.

They were nearly as loud when they were losing when they were winning, this crowd needs to wake the f*** up. It’s pathetic.
It’ll never be like that in Toronto again.

It’s a shame, but the fans you want in seats are the ones who cannot get them.

Leaf Fans

Sep 29, 2017
Nothing like the nhl playoffs. Very few things you can rely on more than the leafs losing in the first round. For their fans winning a first round series is like winning it all.
They do make the playoff regularly. Though winning a first round series means the same to the fans as it does to fans of other teams.

Reactions: Summer Rose

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
It’ll never be like that in Toronto again.

It’s a shame, but the fans you want in seats are the ones who cannot get them.
I don’t completely buy that, look at the New York Rangers crowd, they are very loud, they have a ton of corporate seats.

Boston is loud, they have a ton of corporate seats.

Not to mention, this is a canadian market, Hockey should be flowing in your blood.

I think it might go deeper, I think the fans just don’t like this team, it’s just not a likeable roster, maybe that’s going too far, I don’t watch them every game like some of these great leafs fans

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
I don’t completely buy that, look at the New York Rangers crowd, they are very loud, they have a ton of corporate seats.

Boston is loud, they have a ton of corporate seats.

Not to mention, this is a canadian market, Hockey should be flowing in your blood.

I think it might go deeper, I think the fans just don’t like this team, it’s just not a likeable roster, maybe that’s going too far, I don’t watch them every game like some of these great leafs fans
I think it prob rubs fans the wrong way…. All their players took money but don’t go the extra mile when the games matter.

Just seems like a lot of selfish players all about personal accolades

Reactions: Summer Rose
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad