϶(°o°)ϵ
6epiIda.png
I saw him too :laugh:

Reactions: Summer Rose

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
I didn't see this one but if it was a low energy anthem then its legitimate. Leafs need to be fired up and they need the crowd in it and if they do a lullaby version it puts everyone to sleep. Or if its just awful then everyone is like WTF. Its a huge opportunity to get the crowd going.

My husband's comment on the American anthem was that the tempo was fast. My opinion of the Canadian anthem is that the tempo was slow.

Givememoneyback

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 10, 2007
I didn't see this one but if it was a low energy anthem then its legitimate. Leafs need to be fired up and they need the crowd in it and if they do a lullaby version it puts everyone to sleep. Or if its just awful then everyone is like WTF. Its a huge opportunity to get the crowd going.
It's an Anthem. Pretty sure the people that matter for the outcome don't use it to get hyped up.

No relation.
Shame. Bryan was solid.

Lazlo Hollyfeld

The jersey ad still sucks
Mar 4, 2004
My husband's comment on the American anthem was that the tempo was fast. My opinion of the Canadian anthem is that the tempo was slow.

Heck I'll take a fast tempo on the US anthem rather than they stretch it out to try and turn it into something it isn't with all sorts of vocal runs.

Reactions: Summer Rose
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad