Not open for further replies.

viper0220

Oct 10, 2008
Reactions: Summer Rose

Just Rude

"I'm listening to the *** song!!!"
Oct 15, 2005
Why 8pm? Who are they appealing to? /grumble
The NHL is finally learning what the NFL already knows. Stacking playoff games on the weekend is a no brainer. 😉

Todays games are 2, 5, 8 and 10:30 ET. The diehards, and even casuals, can watch all day, with an Original Six matchup between two of the league’s top TV draws in primetime.

Last edited:

BB79

Apr 30, 2011
Another year, another playoffs where Matthews' goalscoring falls off a cliff.
Now do Marner

Bold prediction: In a week or so, when someone on HF makes a thread about "who was the MVP of round 1", Mitch Marner will be the most popular option.
I'm a Bruins fan, Marner is doing an awesome job of helping our team win lol

Just here for the bickering
NO! I'M the one here for bickering, not YOU! :nod::laugh:

Ducer

Jan 20, 2021
what period does Nylander get stripped of the puck at the blue line for a easy bruins breakaway not to jinx him or anything but he does it every game.

Sigh

At half mast
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2007
www.galenwestonjr.ca
The NHL is finally learning what the NFL already knows. Stacking playoff games on the weekend is a no brainer. 😉

Todays games are 2, 5, 8 and 10:30 ET. The diehards, and even casuals, can watch all day, with an Original Six matchup between two of the league’s top TV draws in primetime.
Ehh, I guess. Just my ass has been at work all day and I'm not even confident I'll make the opening faceoff.

HockeyVirus

Woll stan.
Nov 15, 2020
GLG

giphy.gif

Number8

Oct 31, 2007
Hope Willy is ready for a physical game. I understand that he’s a big player to miss, but Jesus did he get a lot of press what with the endless videos of him looking pretty sore and uncomfortable practicing. Not his fault of course, but it sure didn’t do him any favors.

If the Bruins don’t hit him hard and often they’re not doing their job.

HockeyVirus

Woll stan.
Nov 15, 2020
Good lord Brodie is in? Suddenly I am not feeling great about winning. Between him and Sammy that is at least 2 free goals.

johnnyonthspot

Apr 1, 2012
This is a must win for Toronto, must win, they cannot lose this game because if they do it maybe over. This is a must win for the Leafs, did I say this is a must win. Just f***in win Leafs, just winnnnnnnnnnnnnn.

Just Win Baby Excited GIF - Just Win Baby Just Win Excited - Discover & Share GIFs

They will win. 6-2
This team is full of character. Different than past teams

Just announced. Angel Hernandez is reffing tonight’s game.
Better than Dave Hebner ! He loves heels like Marchand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad