BRUINS GDT ECQF GAME 4 - An afternoon in the Everglades - NESN, TNT, SN1, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM - Bruins lead series 2-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
GDT designed by @Alicat

full

by alicat

full

full

full

Boston Bruins (2-1) @ Florida Panthers (1-2)
3:30 pm ET

National US/Canada:
TNT, TVAS, SN1
Boston TV/Radio: NESN, 98.5 FM The Sports Hub
Florida TV/Radio:BSFL, WQAM

full

FLA Live Arena, Sunrise, FL

full

Boston Bruins Twitter

Florida Panthers Twitter

full

NHL MEDIA NOTES FOR GAME 4

TODAY’S GAME - The Bruins visit the Panthers today in game 4 of their best-of-7 Round One series. - They enter today’s game leading the series 2-1, and they have a 17-18 record in game 4s when leading a best-of-7 at 2-1. - They have a 21-2 record in best-of-7 series in which they have a 3-1 record following game 4 and they are 19-18 in best-of-7 series in which they have been tied at 2-2 after game 4. - Boston is in the post-season for the 7th straight season and 76th all-time in their history ... Their 76 post-season berths are 2nd all-time in NHL history to MTL’s 85. - This is the 8th Round One series for Boston since the NHL adopted the format in 2013-14 and they are 5-2 in those series ... Overall, they are playing their 37th first round series (preliminary series, division semifinals, conference quarterfinals and round one

Need to Know: Bruins vs. Panthers | First Round

Bergeron's Presence Still Being Felt from Afar

Shorthanded Bruins Rebound with Game 3 Win in Florida

full

full

full

full

full

Jeremy Swayman

Last season
37 GP | 24-6-0-4 | .920 Sv% | 2.27 GAA | 4 SO

full

full

Alex Lyon
3 GP | 1-2 | .902 Sv% | 3.26 GAA

full

full

full

full

Rest in Peace Keith!

Last edited:

KnightofBoston

Mar 22, 2010
The Valley of Pioneers
Interesting that sway is playing, I wonder if one angle is that a bruins win with a back up basically puts the series away today. I’d almost already feel that way with a win regardless but could absolutely see the cats still pushing it to 7. But if we throw someone who’s seen as more unproven in and just beat them regardless - on top of beating them without our top two centers again and again at home I feel like that would all but seal it by taking the wind out of their sails

Reactions: rfournier103

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
Copied from the PGT!

Sky rockets in flight
Afternoon delight!

Afternoon game. The Bruins should be ready to go from puck drop. Breathe in the intensity early. Embrace it! Embrace the hate and emotions. Initiate contact. Don't shy away from it. Dig deep. Battle in the corners. Take them out of the play. Get in front of the net. Shoot the puck on net. Get dirty and greasy. You know what it takes. I expect no excuses. Get it done. You know what it takes. I expect nothing but a win. Believe!

You already know the drill!
giphy.gif

Dicky113

Oct 30, 2007
Interesting that sway is playing, I wonder if one angle is that a bruins win with a back up basically puts the series away today. I’d almost already feel that way with a win regardless but could absolutely see the cats still pushing it to 7. But if we throw someone who’s seen as more unproven in and just beat them regardless - on top of beating them without our top two centers again and again at home I feel like that would all but seal it by taking the wind out of their sails
I think Ullmark is still hurt from his last reg season game where he tweaked something and left. It’s obviously not bad enough to keep him out of every game, but with a 2-1 lead Monty feels it’s worth the risk to rest him given that if we lose, we still go home 2-2 with home ice.

MarchysNoseKnows

Big Hat No Cattle
Feb 14, 2018
This has not been confirmed yet.

Reactions: rfournier103
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad