GDT: ECQF | Game 4 | 5/7 | Montreal @ Ottawa | 7:00pm ET | CBC, RDS, CNBC ‎- PART 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
Those icing calls are two of the worst calls I've ever seen.

Ottawa will get a Powerplay 3 minutes into OT and win.

WillHabs12

Lalime's awkwardness
Apr 15, 2013
Québec
wow is this the real life??? damn ****ing kicking motion and ****ing Gonchar didn't go to the puck and ****ing icing. THAT'S A DISGRACE TO THIS SPORT

juggernaut

Feb 18, 2007
Refs are ****ing garbage and so is 1/3 of this team. Game over! We let the sens back into it and deserve to lose. Bunch of little pathetic bums

Account Terminated

Sep 12, 2009
I rarely, if ever, blame the referees.

Tonight, it's on them. A BS kick for goal number one, a BS icing to set up goal number two.

Habs_Apostle

Feb 22, 2004
The Sens suck. Can't believe their first goal, and then those two icings. Just give them the series. This is just stupid.

OneSharpMarble

Oct 30, 2007
Calgary
Given to them on a silver platter, don't worry ottawa you can do no wrong. Go out there and do whatever you like, the refs are blind to anything you do.

Habiton

Apr 30, 2010
If you want to stop this, stop caring. Stop buying tickets, stop buying memorabilia, stop watching.

If you want to take a "stand" against the NHL, boycott it. Be a casual fan, there is nothing worse for the NHL. Let them show favoritism, hell we have 24 cups on our wall the sens have 0. That for me is more than enough to say screw it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad