Pre-Game Talk: ECQF GAME 4 4/27 8:14 PM - THE BEAR skateboards down Yonge Street - Boston leads series 2-1 - NESN, TBS, TruTV, CBC, SN, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Norman, OK
An updated GDT was sent to @Fenway. The lines for both teams are going to be off so please understand that due to Mother Nature I had to do the lineup cards last night. If anyone has an issue, kindly keep it to yourself.

We have no idea who the goalie for the Bruins will be, so one will not be listed in the GDT.

I hope to be able to watch the game but it is very unlikely.

bme44

Sponsor
Feb 18, 2010
Nova Scotia
An updated GDT was sent to @Fenway. The lines for both teams are going to be off so please understand that due to Mother Nature I had to do the lineup cards last night. If anyone has an issue, kindly keep it to yourself.

We have no idea who the goalie for the Bruins will be, so one will not be listed in the GDT.

All good thanks for the effort you put into each GDT

PatriceBergeronFan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 15, 2011
USA
Quite an exaggeration.

As for Maroon, he's a veteran of the playoffs. He'll forecheck when it's safe to, hold back when it's more prudent. Lauko is still a player that just goes by his instinct. Hard all the time, not smart much of the time. Coaches will usually go with the experienced guy.

Liljigrin and Reilly aside... it is true.

As for Maroon, we would like to think this but it is his speed, he does skate into the forecheck but simply pulls up because the puck is so long gone.

RI.B FAN

Jul 14, 2002
JAMESTOWN RI
Visit site

Hope you feel better, your efforts are appreciated

caz16

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 11, 2011
Ontario

Anyone who doesn't will hear from me at the very least, you do so much for us. I hope the nasty weather misses you and you can watch the game.

Thanks Ali, you are the best!

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
will be DVR`ing this one, BCHL Victoria Grizzlies Game 6 tonight vs long time NHL`er and Surrey Eagles assistant coach Scott Gomez at 6pm tonight, gonna be tough to not hear /see the score

Reactions: Zegs2sendhelp

Bruinfanatic

Apr 22, 2016
Ontario
will be DVR`ing this one, BCHL Victoria Grizzlies Game 6 tonight vs long time NHL`er and Surrey Eagles assistant coach Scott Gomez at 6pm tonight, gonna be tough to not hear /see the score
Oh well if they win you watch it if they lose don’t have to bother that’s what I did for years when I worked shitwork.

Reactions: Gordoff

GahdenRinkRat

Bruins' Den Mother
Sponsor
Jan 12, 2008
By the Dirty Watah

Be safe!!

Bruinfanatic

Apr 22, 2016
Ontario
pretty much it , love to watch but I`ve got season tix for this team and unless it was game 7 of a B`s series , not a chance I`ll miss the local tilt
Yeah I get it it’s not game seven and it’s not like it’s the finals,I went to Jamaica once while the first round was on ,I watched a bit of the first game ,but decided I’m not wasting my holidays stuck in my room watching the game on my tablet.

Reactions: ODAAT and Gordoff

bwunderlich

Feb 27, 2002
woodstock, ny
Visit site
Can't think of a more delusional fan base than Bruins fans when it comes to whose between the pipes.

We've been blessed for the past 15 years where whose in goal is likely the last concern, right after who are our "Black Aces."

To the eye test, Ullmark was not healthy vs Fla. So some of that is on Monty, but if that Game 5 is played 10 times, the Bruins win it 9 of those 10.

If both are healthy, it really really doesn't matter if the Bruins fwds and D move their feet and the game is called evenly.

Bridges31

Sweep the leg!
Oct 7, 2007
NH
Hopefully Marchand can build off of last game. Not only is it nice to get him going, it will lead to Leafs having less ability on matchups against Pastrnak if they have to work against two different lines and focus on Marchand too.

Pastrnak struggled last game but he also hit a post on the empty net and had a wide open net on a shot that was blocked by McCabe. I think he’ll bounce back.

Bruinfanatic

Apr 22, 2016
Ontario
Hopefully Marchand can build off of last game. Not only is it nice to get him going, it will lead to Leafs having less ability on matchups against Pastrnak if they have to work against two different lines and focus on Marchand too.

Pastrnak struggled last game but he also hit a post on the empty net and had a wide open net on a shot that was blocked by McCabe. I think he’ll bounce back.
Pasta best keep his head up I expect the Leafs to be targeting him again.

bobber

Jan 21, 2013
Kitchener Ontario
Pasta best keep his head up I expect the Leafs to be targeting him again.
This is true. The Leafs have no qualms about injuring Bruin stars. Domi proved this at the start of the first game with a well placed slash on Marchy's wrist. Bruins have no choice but to target the top Leaf players. Attrition plays a big part in winning a cup. Not that I think the Bruins could go that far. Just wish they could. Watching other series the stars have to keep their head on a swivel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad