BRUINS GDT ECQF GAME 4 4/27 8:14 PM - BRUINS (A2) @ Toronto (A3) - Boston leads series 2-1 - NESN, TBS, TruTV, CBC, SN, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

TP70BruinsCup

Let’s Go Bruins👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
Nov 16, 2019
North of Leafland
Can’t believe his in again.

You want to flip him with another 4th line plug every couple of games fine. But he’s way too old and slow to be permanently in the lineup. He’s even gotten PP time.

And he was hurt all year makes no sense.
He’s not coming out of the lineup. We need his leadership and like I heard Jaffe say today he keeps Reaves honest. He’s still getting in game shape I think

BMC

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2003
The Quiet Corner
He’s not coming out of the lineup. We need his leadership and like I heard Jaffe say today he keeps Reaves honest. He’s still getting in game shape I think

Yeah we forget he's coming off major back surgery, it's going to be awhile for his legs to catch up.

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
Can’t believe his in again.

You want to flip him with another 4th line plug every couple of games fine. But he’s way too old and slow to be permanently in the lineup. He’s even gotten PP time.

And he was hurt all year makes no sense.
Idk what the options are…. But someone that can get on the leafs defense quickly would be nice.

Maroon is about 26 seconds late on the forecheck every time

Reactions: BigGoalBrad

PatriceBergeronFan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 15, 2011
USA
Yeah we forget he's coming off major back surgery, it's going to be awhile for his legs to catch up.

Perhaps then Lauko should play as Maroon is not helping on the ice in Toronto.

They have the Matthews line out against this 4th line anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad