Pre-Game Talk: ECQF Game 4 - 4/19 7:09 PM - BRUINS (2) at Hogtown Buds (1) | NESN, NBCSN, CBC, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paddington

Mar 8, 2011
Toronto
My older cousin, when I was in grade 5 (so....1986?) basically told me I had to or else he'd beat me up, lol.

Your cousin is a true Bruin hahaha. If I listened to my cousins I'd either be a Leafs or Islanders fan. Luckily for me, I'm stubborn. I hopped on the Bruins train just after that. The 1988 playoff run. I was 8yrs old and really getting into hockey when I said to myself, "hey, this Boston Bruins team isn'thalf bad". Cam soon became my favourite player and the rest is history.

Reactions: NeelyDan

TP

Global Moderator
Dec 2, 2008
I'm eating well in Hogtown

View attachment 114867

30742301_10214934325164334_1681242631369129984_n.jpg

A baseball fell in your soup!

Reactions: hrdpuk and Fenway

weaponomega

Feb 9, 2004
Calgary, Alberta
Gryz should help out quite a bit. I'm oddly still a tad nervous with this series, though.

I always nervous with every series.

I think if they fix the problems from game 2 and 3 - turnovers at the offensive blue line and bad pinches as well as capitalizing on some porous leaf defense they will be ok.

rickizbruin

Feb 7, 2010
ONTARIO
Your cousin is a true Bruin hahaha. If I listened to my cousins I'd either be a Leafs or Islanders fan. Luckily for me, I'm stubborn. I hopped on the Bruins train just after that. The 1988 playoff run. I was 8yrs old and really getting into hockey when I said to myself, "hey, this Boston Bruins team isn'thalf bad". Cam soon became my favourite player and the rest is history.

grew up in Toronto, entire family was leaf fans.. saw the great Bobby playing.. and said.. This is the team for me. and has been since that time.
have never regretted it. got booed in buffalo... taunted in Toronto.... and loved being a bruin fan every minute of it.

Bruinfanatic

Apr 22, 2016
Ontario
I always nervous with every series.

I think if they fix the problems from game 2 and 3 - turnovers at the offensive blue line and bad pinches as well as capitalizing on some porous leaf defense they will be ok.
Definitely capitalizing on the Leafs defence is a big one,man they can be brutal,even without that much pressure,If the Bruins can get any kind of sustained cycle game going,

Reactions: weaponomega

caz16

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 11, 2011
Ontario
I
grew up in Toronto, entire family was leaf fans.. saw the great Bobby playing.. and said.. This is the team for me. and has been since that time.
have never regretted it. got booed in buffalo... taunted in Toronto.... and loved being a bruin fan every minute of it.

So similar to me....saw my first hockey game after moving from England and it was Toronto vs Boston,,,,Bobby was playing..fell in love with the game and chose the opposite team since everyone was cheering for the Leafs. I have never regretted it!

GO BRUINS!!!

Reactions: Orr Fourever

Buckets and Gloves

klaatu barada nikto
Aug 14, 2011
3 days between games feels like an eternity.

True but for some reason I feel like it favours us... we lost, we need to make adjustments. Gives us the ability to do so.

Kadri will still be out regardless and hopefully gives time to get Gryz back for us

Reactions: Emerz

TCDaniels

Legen... Wait for it
Feb 12, 2003
Maine
My older cousin, when I was in grade 5 (so....1986?) basically told me I had to or else he'd beat me up, lol.

Turns out I'm old.

Mistah Ungah

Mar 19, 2018
Amorica
I'm oddly still a tad nervous with this series, though.

Join the club. Nothing is set in stone, especially come playoff time. However, I have no doubt the Bruins can do it if they play their game. They've been too good this year to think otherwise. Now let's get to game-time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad