Pre-Game Talk: ECQF Game 4 - 4/19 7:09 PM - BRUINS (2) at Hogtown Buds (1) | NESN, NBCSN, CBC, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
office_maple_leaf_square.jpg

:bruins:leafs

talkinaway

Mar 19, 2014
On the couch
I think we have a decent shot at this game. I literally called the series as WWLWLW, for us, so we're on track, but I wouldn't mind being wrong and seeing handshakes in Boston this Saturday.

FYI, game 5 on Saturday is at 8 PM - I guess HNIC couldn't resist another Bruins/Leafs game. Doesn't hurt that the Leafs are the only Canadian team playing Saturay, eitehr. It also looks like Lorne Michaels has the night off, so the NHL will probably preempt an SNL rerun, and not the other way around like they did for the Stadium Series game.

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014

This picture: "now don't you worry, I'm going to kick big, bad Bergy out of this draw, so you can win it. Okay??"

Reactions: BMC and Alicat

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
If Gryz is in tomorrow it should be a big boost to the team's transition game.

He’s been rock freaking solid for a while now. Ultimately i think the Bruins take it in 5. I can’t see them being held to 2 goals again even though game 3 was frustrating as hell. Toronto had the matchups they wanted and Boston still had a handful of great chances that either hit iron or the rabbits foot up Andersen’s corn hole.

Bruins 5-2 tomorrow night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad