GDT: ECQF Game 4:- #1 Florida Panthers vs #1 WC Tampa Bay Lightning | 5:00PM ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gaylord Q Tinkledink

Apr 29, 2018
The Jets had an 8:51 pm local time puck drop on Tuesday. That was crazy. We got beat in regulation time and then after midnight I went to bed and there were still cars trying to leave the parking lots from the game. I live a block from the rink.

Dallas Vegas puck drop is probably 11:20 pm EDT. That's 12:50 am Sunday in Newfoundland.
Yeah, the NHL doesn't think. Just when I thought they did and staggered the games, they just f***ed over venues over.

Ajaton Azer

A small hamster
Dec 5, 2005
Spandex
I think that finally my Tampa Bay Lightning Bolts is playing like the team they are. Am I happy? Yes! This is the first win of the required four ones, but it is the more happier, because it is the first. Now three more wins, and we victory 4-3, which is not often accomplished, and therefore it will be nice!

Lazlo Hollyfeld

The jersey ad still sucks
Mar 4, 2004
I guess they're not calling trips tonight.

HUGE goal by Stamkos there. The Panthers were pressing hard.

HockeyVirus

Woll stan.
Nov 15, 2020
Florida will need Barkov to start producing in the playoffs if they want to go all the way. 11 goals in over 50 playoff games for your franchise forward is unacceptable.

If he played in a bigger market his lack of production would be talked about a lot more

Lazlo Hollyfeld

The jersey ad still sucks
Mar 4, 2004
Florida will need Barkov to start producing in the playoffs if they want to go all the way. 11 goals in over 50 playoff games for your franchise forward is unacceptable.

I didn't realize he had those kind of postseason numbers. Annoyingly he always murders the Wings.

Can't reply to you Lazlo. Didn't call anyone trash, if that's what you were aiming for

Yeah I figured you'd split that hair.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad