VQ70hBT.png

QOobz59.png

RqCV6a4.png

rOo9XpI.png

Wf0IHFR.png

Reactions: Summer Rose

bobholly39

Mar 10, 2013
Tampa is looking more and more like post 2015 Chicago. I thought they'd have more of a punch left, and possibly even another run in them, but they seem content in going out in a whimper.

I still would like to see some life out of them, and see them mount a comeback, but we'll see.

I say they win 4-1 tonight.

flying squirrel

Feb 11, 2019
Lightning aren't done until 4 loses, and it's been closer series than 0-3 indicates, but that's being a loser no matter how one slices it. Teams/players either get it done or don't!

Florida players/team has done just that, especially during 3rd/OT periods when "Cup" contenders take close games. Even with NHL/E$PN trying to help Lightning extend series, with their famous game/series managing antics. Lightning didn't take advantage of such gifts (Not what legit "Cup" contenders do). Florida deserves much kudos for surviving that scenario and stepping up when it mattered most in every game. Now it will take Lightning team, that went 10-0-2 this yr after trade deadline, to have a any chance to pulling the impossible off. Starts tonight.....

Go Lightning !!!!

Felidae

Sep 30, 2016
You’re not seriously knocking Barkov
I mean technically he's not wrong. Got all his points in the first game.

That being said I actually thought he had a really good 2nd game. Was setting up lots of chances but no one could finish.

Was a bit more quiet offensively in game 3 but created a few nice scoring chances for himself.

BMOK33

Oct 5, 2005
I cannot imagine the Bolts are gonna come out as flat as last game, that said no guarantees even if they score first they'll win but I feel most confident out of TB/NYI/WSH of the Bolts forcing this 5

dhfa

Apr 18, 2023
Only way tampa wins is if the panthers let off the gas and the lightning "stars" show up. Broomsticks are most likely IMHO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad