Post-Game Talk: ECQF GAME 3 - Weeping and Crying in Maple Leaf Square in the springtime air - BRUINS 4 Toronto 2 ( B's lead series 2-1 )

OV

Obstructed View
Sep 23, 2003
Niagara Falls
Slow first 30 min or so, but they rallied and played a really good 3rd for the most part. had to hold on too much in the final 5.

Frederick had an excellent game. The goal, and really fighting for the puck in the offensive game. Woodstock stepped up big to set up the 3rd goal.
Turning points tonight were that dope Domi knocking Swayman down and Freddy tying it up.

RiverbottomChuck

Jul 20, 2018
Washington DC
lauko in for maroon next game , i knew he was slow but holy shit , I think hes completely slowing down that line and Jesper and hin dont have any chemistry
I think it’s possible he might have slightly tweaked his back on that massive hit in game 1 he’s slowed down drastically since that shift, skating with a hurt back is already almost impossible especially for a man of larger carriage, I’m sure laying hits and getting hit is agonizing.

Mathews28

Nov 24, 2008
Connecticut
Great win!
Gotta stick with the iceman on Saturday.
Also on the plus side I can stick with Beck’s rather than switching to Heineken. If it ain’t broke don’t fix it! (Hear that Monty?!)
Go Bruins!!!!
Do they still
Make Beck’s Dark? One of my fav beers of all time

cat400

Jul 30, 2005
The Bruins killing almost 30 seconds on their own penalty while possessing the puck on Bertuzzi's delayed penalty at the end of the second negated a longer 4 on 4 session with the Leafs and set them up nicely for the PPG to start the 3rd.

Caper Bruins fan

Dec 4, 2011
Cape Breton
Here’s a sweater I have signed .

Attachments

• IMG_1078.jpeg
    IMG_1078.jpeg
    136.7 KB · Views: 1

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad