Post-Game Talk: ECQF GAME 3 - Weeping and Crying in Maple Leaf Square in the springtime air - BRUINS 4 Toronto 2 ( B's lead series 2-1 )

RiverbottomChuck

Jul 20, 2018
Washington DC
Forgot about Freddy he had one of his best games of the season.

For Lohrei I thought I saw a lot of mistakes. I consider going back to Gryz as much as I feel like it puts me on an island. Watch the tape count the beauty passes and the times he got burned and tell me whether he or Gryz is better overall. I love the kid and think he will be an All Star someday (totally emotional) but just not sure he's ready this year.
Gryz gives you a vet with not much upside that is prone to rookie mistakes, Lohrei is definitely going to go on some weird missions sometimes but I noticed he gave a different look they didn’t have in games 1 and 2.

TP70BruinsCup

Let’s Go Bruins👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
Nov 16, 2019
North of Leafland
What a gutsy win! Yeah everything wasn’t perfect but….it wasn’t for TO either. They had the PP’s and couldn’t convert. They had the extra man out late and couldn’t score.

I still think that Domi bumping Swayman during the TV timeout helped to change this game.

Now we get an extra day…..for TO and their media buddies to flip out about everything and have Marchand live rent free in their heads!

Whooaaaaaa!!!!!!

Dennis Bonvie

Dec 29, 2007
Connecticut
Huge road game to win. Bruins struggled to get any real flow or penetration in their 5v5 offense through the first two periods, crowd and officiating were against them, but they dug deep and got the W anyway. Great effort, Sway was amazing, the D held firm. Thought Lohrei and Wotherspoon both came in and did a good job. A gutsy performance all-round. Bring on Game 4!

Honestly, I thought both Wotherspoon and Lohrei were overmatched.

But, all I asked for was a win.

Request granted.

Reactions: Ladyfan and Dr Hook

NDiesel

Mar 22, 2008
NWO
That was a fun game, wasn't pretty but you gotta be able to grind it out and score some timely goals. Sway has to be in game 3 IMO

Reactions: Dellstrom

JoeIsAStud

Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
Forgot about Freddy he had one of his best games of the season.

For Lohrei I thought I saw a lot of mistakes. I consider going back to Gryz as much as I feel like it puts me on an island. Watch the tape count the beauty passes and the times he got burned and tell me whether he or Gryz is better overall. I love the kid and think he will be an All Star someday (totally emotional) but just not sure he's ready this year.

If I go to anyone else it's Forbort next up.

Gryz makes just as many mistakes as Lohrei, adds no offense, and is completely overmatched physically by absolutely everyone on the ice

Dennis Bonvie

Dec 29, 2007
Connecticut
Great win!
Gotta stick with the iceman on Saturday.
Also on the plus side I can stick with Beck’s rather than switching to Heineken. If it ain’t broke don’t fix it! (Hear that Monty?!)
Go Bruins!!!!

I went sober in Game 1.

Knob Creek bourbon in Game 2.

Sober for Game 3.

Wonder what I should try for Game 4?

• Wow
Reactions: Ladyfan

Dellstrom

Pastrnasty
May 1, 2011
Boston
Same. Wotherspoon in particular. Maybe he was just a victim of circumstance more so than Lohrei, but he looked really out of place every time I saw him
Spoons had a couple of scary moments. He's not very noticeable in any other aspect of the game but thought he was OK otherwise.

Would definitely keep Lohrei in. Don't think we missed Gryz at all. Forbort I think you can consider but it makes me anxious with how much time he's missed. Hopefully Peeke's outlook is better than anticipated with 2 long breaks coming up.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad