Post-Game Talk: ECQF GAME 3 - Weeping and Crying in Maple Leaf Square in the springtime air - BRUINS 4 Toronto 2 ( B's lead series 2-1 )

NeelyOrr

Dec 23, 2018
Central NY
The refereeing seemed one-sided, but then I remembered the Marchy trip on Berty, when the BRUINS scored and it wasn't called. So there's that.

KrejciWinger

Nov 3, 2015
The coaching still needs to be much better. We are not transitioning from defense to offense at all, way too many exits are good fortune from the Leafs mishandling.

Tonight was a few clutch goals off broken plays and Sway being strong. You need those wins sometimes, but can't rely on them.

caz16

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 11, 2011
Ontario
I love when they have to hand out the Kleenex to Maple Leafs fans at the Square. Cold, wet, bedraggled, disappointed and crying delicious tears again, save some for Matthews, his nostrils need extra packing.
1714010873734.jpeg

HustleB

Cautiously Optimistic
Sponsor
Jul 20, 2017
Welcome to the Jungle
After Marchand and Swayman, great games from DeBrusk, Freddy, McAvoy, Carlo.

I thought Pasta was pretty good, nothing to show for it.

Lohrei had a scary turnover late, but I thought he was pretty good.
Forgot about Freddy he had one of his best games of the season.

For Lohrei I thought I saw a lot of mistakes. I consider going back to Gryz as much as I feel like it puts me on an island. Watch the tape count the beauty passes and the times he got burned and tell me whether he or Gryz is better overall. I love the kid and think he will be an All Star someday (totally emotional) but just not sure he's ready this year.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad