GDT: ECQF: Game 3 - Tampa Bay Lightning vs Florida Panthers, 7pm ET, TBS

Status
Not open for further replies.

BB79

Apr 30, 2011
Neither Toronto or Boston have a chance of beating Florida imo.

No team does. Except maybe Rangers.
I agree with everything you said. I've been saying since game 1, the BOS-TOR series is the battle to see who gets their face caved in by Florida, and I'm a Bruins fan :laugh:

I'm not counting Toronto out until the Bruins win 2 more though. They're always a tough out

Darren McCord

Dec 15, 2015
I mean this really just proves Kuch should win the Hart. Without him producing this is what you get.

Mack had a better season. Colorado is more top heavy. Lighting have a deeper team overall.
5 guys above 75 pts.
Avs had 3

Avs would fall off without mack just the lighting without Kuch. Maybe harder

dhfa

Apr 18, 2023
It's easy to smother kucherov when the rest of the team other than stamkos isn't doing anything. The lightning made some huge blunders getting rid of their depth for their top performers. The only reason the top guys did so well was because of how deep the rest of the team was. This lightning teams top guys are kind of average when they are not backed by that third line. They gave the leafs a first round win so you know they aren't very good anymore.

Pukboy5kroner

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 10, 2007
Mack had a better season. Colorado is more top heavy. Lighting have a deeper team overall.
5 guys above 75 pts.
Avs had 3

Avs would fall off without mack just the lighting without Kuch. Maybe harder
Without Kuch, the Bolts are Montreal.

Felidae

Sep 30, 2016
Kucherov is one of the best PO performers among active players, but funnily enough this isn't the first time he's been a no show in the postseason after winning the Art Ross.

Reactions: dhfa

Pukboy5kroner

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 10, 2007
because their number 1 goalie was out for half the year.

Vas is so important to the lighting
Yes, but don't play the Mack plays with bums card. Kucherov was the Lightning this year. Unfortunately, Florida doesn't give guys much time with the puck.

Darren McCord

Dec 15, 2015
Yes, but don't play the Mack plays with bums card. Kucherov was the Lightning this year. Unfortunately, Florida doesn't give guys much time with the puck.

Lol I never said Mack plays with bums. I just said tampa is a deeper team. Mack plays with a start winger and norris dmen.

Master P

Mar 31, 2016
Florida
I still find it amazing Tampa didn't take a penalty all game.
I mean maybe Florida should have been more blatant with some of their infractions and they wouldn't have gotten called. Worked for them last game.

Heres an example.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad