ECQF Game 3: Pittsburgh Penguins (2) at Philadelphia Flyers (3) 3 PM ET | CBC, TVAS, NBC

Winner?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

WingsMJN2965

Oct 13, 2017
Ugh. Hawks will be back next year, this was a fluke.

Ehh. Hard to argue fluke when you lose Hossa, trade Panarin for Saad, Keith is regressing, and Seabrook is a liability.

They might make the playoffs, considering Crawford should be back and Toews subpar season was hopefully an anomaly, but they're likely not going to dominate the central again for awhile. Winnipeg and Nashville are too good.

deepelemblues

May 25, 2016
Pittsburgh
19 goals scored so far in not even 3 full games yet

Could be more before the 3rd game is over

Not saying this is gonna approach 2012 levels but dayum this is not a series for defense so far lol

SEALBound

Fancy Gina Carano
Sponsor
Jun 13, 2010
Ehh. Hard to argue fluke when you lose Hossa, trade Panarin for Saad, Keith is regressing, and Seabrook is a liability.

They might make the playoffs, considering Crawford should be back and Toews subpar season was hopefully an anomaly, but they're likely not going to dominate the central again for awhile. Winnipeg and Nashville are too good.

Not to mention $10.5mil for Toews and Kane. Kane may be worth it. Toews...woof what a bad deal.

turd

Feb 1, 2013
Who’s the sponsor on the Flyers PP that their announcer always says? I can never understand him. Pizza Hut?

Apr 9, 2009
USA
I had to miss parts of the game, how many pucks managed to go right through Elliott?

Flyers have left him out to dry tonight. And when they weren't leaving him out to dry, they were taking penalties. Can't blame this one on Elliot, but he's not been great.

Uncle Scrooge

Hockey Bettor
Nov 14, 2011
Helsinki
Flyers strategy keep getting blown out making the Pens feel too good about themselves and then respond in the next game with A effort catching them off guard ? Then strike in game 7

Must be it

Reactions: Anisimovs AK

WingsMJN2965

Oct 13, 2017
Thought I just heard one of the old, mid 00s EANHL songs playing in the arena.

... Just a reminder of how trash those soundtracks are now. They used to be so good. Now you screw around with trading for a couple hours and stuck in your head is, "HUMMING-BIIRRRDD!"

Reactions: 99664987

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
Philly sure does like to shoot themselves in the foot. The Penguins are good but there's no reason you should be gifting them so much PP time.

sandysan

Dec 7, 2011
Who’s the sponsor on the Flyers PP that their announcer always says? I can never understand him. Pizza Hut?
Peco power play ( Pennsylvania energy company) it's an energy utility around Philly.

Reactions: turd

Raym11

Oct 6, 2009
Flyers strategy keep getting blown out making the Pens feel too good about themselves and then respond in the next game with A effort catching them off guard ? Then strike in game 7

Must be it

Just have to exhaust the Penguins, by game 8 of the series none of the Pens will show up and Flyers will win out

Reactions: McDavidMania

Tuna Tatarrrrrr

Here Is The Legendary Rat Of HFBoards! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Jun 13, 2012
What a boring game...it was over after the first period.

Pens are playing a great game and the Flyers a bad one but I don't know how the Flyers have still made the playoffs with a such bad goaltending. :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad