GDT: ECQF: Game 3 - New York Rangers @ Washington Capitals, 7pm ET, TNT, MSG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jauffre

Registered Grandmaster
Oct 10, 2009
Cloud Ruler Temple
What in the hell? Osh thought it was a clean hit? Why didn’t he say that two days ago. Biggest nothing burger since the Wilson thing.
Bro someone on the mains said initial contact was the head. How on earth can anyone see that? If anything it's head and body at the exact same time, but it's still "through the body" as per the rulebook.. People must see the head recoil back and assume the worst, same with the Trouba collision with Crosby 2 years back.

Panarin didn't leave his feet.
Contact with the head was incidental, head was not "picked" and head contact there was not avoidable.

Nothing burger indeed, from the get-go. But no, we're supposed to believe Caps fans and f***ing Biz/Whit who change their opinions multiple times on any given subject, seconds apart.

Reactions: Captain Lindy

McRanger92

Jun 7, 2017
I get into arguments with people all the time about that Olympics. Yeah great wow Oshie scored a million times in the shootout but did Team USA even medal? Nope. Not even the bronze so who cares about that stupid shootout.

Oshie is a prick and a Ranger killer but credit to him for calling the Panarin hit clean on TNT. I hope some else blasts him tonight

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Two by two their bodies become one

IMG_6022.gif

hackeyman

Jun 26, 2018
I expect the Caps to come out hard but that’s no excuse. Rangers are the better team and should be able to control this game.
The caps have been the most unprdeictable team in the league this year. How else do you explain a minus 37 goal differential and still make the playoffs in a conference where 3 teams that didn't make the playoffs had positive differentials. They shutout Boston twice , us ( 4-0 ), Winnipeg and the defending Stanley Cup Champs yet lost 6-0 to Arizona.

Reactions: Longterm
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad