BRUINS GDT ECQF GAME 3 7:11 PM - BRUINS at Maple Leafs ( Series tied 1-1 ) - NESN, ESPN, CBC, SN, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

SPV

Zoinks!
Sponsor
Feb 4, 2003
New Hampshire
hfboards.com
Maybe I don’t care as much but I’m not at all nervous. I have no control over what happens. I just watch .
I don’t want to lose, but this whole season feels like playing with house money, I didn’t expect nearly this much. I’m obviously hoping for more, but I’m with you. I’ll get upset in the moment, but over it pretty easily.

Reactions: Gordoff

smithformeragent

Sep 22, 2005
Milford, NH
Maybe they find their game early in the 2nd.

Sure would be nice to get a quick strike and not need Swayman to be perfect.

Does the captain have anything left in the tank? Would be nice to get him going!!

Reactions: JCRO

CAW1313

Mar 27, 2021
Macomb, MI
I get he had a good game one, but he has been WAYYY far behind the play the rest of the games so far. Use him sparingly. You can not expect him to play every other day. He just doesnt have it in him anymore. Pissed Lauko was taken out. He was getting under the skin of a few Leafs.
JVR is also MIA

smithformeragent

Sep 22, 2005
Milford, NH
1714003513554.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: Rydan

SwayHeyKid

Living by faith, not by sight.
Mar 14, 2022
It’s just funny how the guy who people claim is the worst player ever has Bruins picking themselves off the ice every single time.
He's running their best players and laughing about it. Funny on the Zacha hit, McAvoy took one quick stride towards the Leaf, saw it was Reaves and slowed down lol

Aussie Bruin

Sponsor
Aug 3, 2019
Victoria, Aus
They always seem to stop doing whatever is going right for them, be it game to game or period to period. To me that is on the coach.

They just don’t have that kind of team.

They came out of the gates flying, but I don’t think they have the personnel to continue to play that heavy brand over a 7 game set.

Yeah I get that, and it's part of why I'm not sure it's so much a coaching thing because these sorts of issues happened under Cassidy too.

But ok, they're not constructed as a heavy team who can hit all the time, but where's the happy medium? The gap between the occasional all-out physicality and their usual mildness is way too big. Need to find a way to stay more engaged in the battles and the physical side even when you're not going out there to really lay the body.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad