BRUINS GDT ECQF GAME 3 7:11 PM - BRUINS at Maple Leafs ( Series tied 1-1 ) - NESN, ESPN, CBC, SN, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

4ORRBRUIN

Sep 27, 2005
boston
Problem is Bruins are not even attempting to match it and find out if ours would be penalties.

Coyle hitting hard, direct through the body. Same as Pastrnak, Marchand, McAvoy.

Time to explode up a bit, playoff style.
Coyle love taps for his size, those hits only end up on the score sheet

CrownofThornton

Jul 8, 2012
What I don't get is the Bruins hit everything in sight in G1, but since then, very little. It was working, why stop? Now instead it's Toronto setting the tone.
They always seem to stop doing whatever is going right for them, be it game to game or period to period. To me that is on the coach.

mar2kbos

Sep 28, 2017
Pasta hits more than most of the other players. I want him to score.

Why do we have Maroon ??????????????????
I get he had a good game one, but he has been WAYYY far behind the play the rest of the games so far. Use him sparingly. You can not expect him to play every other day. He just doesnt have it in him anymore. Pissed Lauko was taken out. He was getting under the skin of a few Leafs.

smithformeragent

Sep 22, 2005
Milford, NH
What I don't get is the Bruins hit everything in sight in G1, but since then, very little. It was working, why stop? Now instead it's Toronto setting the tone.
They just don’t have that kind of team.

They came out of the gates flying, but I don’t think they have the personnel to continue to play that heavy brand over a 7 game set.

Absurdity

light switch connoisseur
Jul 6, 2012
Bruins best shift was towards the end of the period. They need to sustain pressure and make Toronto make mistakes in their own zone.

Right now Toronto is doing a good job playing zone and neutralizing the Bruins at the blueline. Maybe the Bruins need to dump and chase similarly to what the Leafs are doing to the Bruins.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad