BRUINS GDT ECQF GAME 3 7:11 PM - BRUINS at Maple Leafs ( Series tied 1-1 ) - NESN, ESPN, CBC, SN, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aussie Bruin

Sponsor
Aug 3, 2019
Victoria, Aus
I’ve read some speculation that if they lose this series, Montgomery could be gone.

But to me, the fact that he got 109 points out of this roster is incredible.

I can't believe it. Anyone with any sense has to know how weak this Bruins roster is compared to the real top teams.

BUT I would say that if they grossly underperform again and get rolled in 5 or whatever, then while I think he'd survive it I'd have grave doubts about his playoff credentials going forwards. One bad year you can write off as rookie errors and inexperience, two, even with a lesser roster, is becoming a pattern.

TobanWest

Jan 28, 2020
People who mentioned certain Players with grit that would be helpful were laughed
Tavares a tough guy now ?!?!
We need some guys to realize it’s playoff hockey
Their whole team is tougher and has more balls than the Bruins. Hey Bruins... Prove me wrong

Reactions: Bruinfanatic

the negotiator

Sponsor
Nov 2, 2012
The good news- it's still tied after we all expected a Toronto storm - first period of first home game

Bad news it feels like the Bs are hanging on by their fingertips

Reactions: CAW1313

steveat

Jun 4, 2011
Isles fan here. Just wondering How good or bad Wotherspoon is in the playoffs? Do you think his game is playoff level?

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
I can't believe it. Anyone with any sense has to know how weak this Bruins roster is compared to the real top teams.

BUT I would say that if they grossly underperform again and get rolled in 5 or whatever, then while I think he'd survive it I'd have grave doubts about his playoff credentials going forwards. One bad year you can write off as rookie errors and inexperience, two, even with a lesser roster, is becoming a pattern.
The game is played on the ice though not on paper.I saw lots of teams over years develop pack mentality and go on runs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad