BRUINS GDT ECQF GAME 3 7:11 PM - BRUINS at Maple Leafs ( Series tied 1-1 ) - NESN, ESPN, CBC, SN, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

SPLBRUIN

Mar 21, 2010
Ticks me off how Keefe once again complained about the officiating while Monty says nothing. In a fair world it would mean nothing but in the NHL playoffs this tactic seems to work. Terrible missed high sticking penalty on McAvoy.

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
The noticeable extra jump of DeBrusk compared to many of his teammates raises a thought - could it be that the guy who gets criticized for cruising at times in the regular season is simply smarter than the others because he's been saving some energy for when it's needed most? Krejci used to do it. Other guys already looking a bit flat is not a good sign.
Michael Ryder 2.0

Reactions: Aussie Bruin

sooshii

still dancing
Sponsor
Jan 25, 2009
Philly burbs
The noticeable extra jump of DeBrusk compared to many of his teammates raises a thought - could it be that the guy who gets criticized for cruising at times in the regular season is simply smarter than the others because he's been saving some energy for when it's needed most? Krejci used to do it. Other guys already looking a bit flat is not a good sign.
Like Krejci

Reactions: Aussie Bruin

Gordoff

Formerly: Strafer
Jan 18, 2003
The Hub
Ticks me off how Keefe once again complained about the officiating while Monty says nothing. In a fair world it would mean nothing but in the NHL playoffs this tactic seems to work. Terrible missed high sticking penalty on McAvoy.
He is not a playoff savvy coach. Nuf said!

Reactions: SPLBRUIN

BMC

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2003
The Quiet Corner
I want to say I can't believe the refs missed the Tavares high stick, but I actually can believe it quite easily.

i can believe it because Toronto was on the power play. Only way that got called was if Mac was taken off by a stretcher & even then I have my doubts

Reactions: CAW1313

SwayHeyKid

Living by faith, not by sight.
Mar 14, 2022
you can always tell how the Bruins are playing by the number of ref complaint posts

ProdigalFan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 2, 2011
Mansfield, MA
I see it, but you need to exert "some" energy in order to get into the playoffs.
Toronto's playoffs: Feel a stick somewhere on their body: drop like a rock.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad