BRUINS GDT ECQF GAME 3 7:11 PM - BRUINS at Maple Leafs ( Series tied 1-1 ) - NESN, ESPN, CBC, SN, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
We've outscored them 7-4 so far and our top three lines have been changed.

All the moves are defensible in a vacuum, just dont like changing so much after one L.
Players definitely get a jump in stride when they avoid goalies that have their number though.Why do you think everyone here wanted to avoid Tampa.

smithformeragent

Sep 22, 2005
Milford, NH
Staying up for the first period and currently rocking out to Timmy Trumpet.
IMG_9907.jpeg

BruinsFTW

Jun 26, 2007
Boston, MA
Need to adjust to their forcheck. Bruins gotta be strong on the forcheck themselves. Pressure their D, be physical. Make them make mistakes. Pucks on net. Hopefully we see some more out of certain players. I'd like to see Marchand or Pasta break out a bit.

Lets f***ing go boys

Donnie Shulzhoffer

Rocket Surgery
Sep 9, 2008
Foxboro, MA
I think JVR is exhausted from all the nights we honored him with paintings, plaques, trophies and other awards. I’m glad that such a storied Bruin got to have so many ceremonies.
Most would pray to just make it into the NHL as a dream come true. Over the 100 years of this league only about 395 or so have made it to a 1000 games. That is some career and you choose to mock it.

Reactions: BMC and sooshii

Dellstrom

Pastrnasty
May 1, 2011
Boston
Most would pray to just make it into the NHL as a dream come true. Over the 100 years of this league only about 360 or so have made it to a 1000 games. That is some career and you choose to mock it.
Yup. Incredible accomplishment regardless of if your legacy in Boston is Bergeron, JVR, or somewhere in between. Happy he was here for it.

Reactions: Donnie Shulzhoffer
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad