BRUINS GDT ECQF GAME 3 7:11 PM - BRUINS at Maple Leafs ( Series tied 1-1 ) - NESN, ESPN, CBC, SN, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

smithformeragent

Sep 22, 2005
Milford, NH
“I’m doing my part.”
IMG_9904.jpeg

TP70BruinsCup

Let’s Go Bruins👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
Nov 16, 2019
North of Leafland
I hate and love playoff hockey. But really I'd like to just casually watch a game, have a snack while sitting on the couch, not pacing around the room for 3 hours.
I hear ya! That’s why I enjoy the off day games. FLA and TB was awesome. Avs and Jets have had a wild first two also

Reactions: BMC

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
Feels like too many panicky changes after one loss. Reminds me of last year.
The only change that bothered me was goalie change after game 1 .That give Leafs good vibes without a doubt .Losing Peeke forced change and they need more scoring so enter JVR fresh as a daisy .House money, pressure on Leafs not Bruins.

Tommy Tubs

Mar 2, 2024
The only change that bothered me was goalie change after game 1 .That give Leafs good vibes without a doubt .Losing Peeke forced change and they need more scoring so enter JVR fresh as a daisy .House money, pressure on Leafs not Bruins.
We've outscored them 7-4 so far and our top three lines have been changed.

All the moves are defensible in a vacuum, just dont like changing so much after one L.

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
Just walked in the door from work, long day:( Missed pregame but at least got in front of my TV before puck drop. Play hard, finish all checks, and please SHOOT THE DAMN PUCK!!!!

Here we go BRUINS!! Here we go!!:clap::clap:
@GahdenRinkRat

Had a blast from the past call last night from Elvis/ Keith. He said to say hi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad