GDT: ECQF Game 3: (4) Boston Bruins vs (5) Toronto Maple Leafs - 7PM - NESN, NHLN-US, CBC

Status
Not open for further replies.

sooshii

still dancing
Sponsor
Jan 25, 2009
Philly burbs

pg1l1.jpg
pg1r1.jpg

pg1l2.jpg
pg1r2.jpg

pg1l3.jpg
pg1r3.jpg

pg1l4.jpg
pg1r4.jpg

pg1l5.jpg
pg1r5.jpg

pg1l6.jpg
pg1r6.jpg

pg1l7.jpg
pg1r7.jpg

pg1l8.jpg
pg1r8.jpg

pg1l9.jpg
pg1r9.jpg

pg1l10.jpg
pg1r10.jpg

Last edited:

bostonphoenix

Jan 13, 2011
Every game that they have played for "boston strong" they have lost.... Feel its bad luck to have that posted anywhere near them.

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
Nice GDT Sooshii !!!

The B's need to win this game.

Happy Andy Ference will be back.

HERE WE GO BRUINS...HERE WE GO:handclap::handclap:

Bi Coastal Bawse*

Take out Pevs re insert Dogman

Move up Jagr move down Horton

Minny Shinny

Dec 23, 2011
probably at the airport
It goes without saying I am freakishly in love with this GDT.

Thank God Captain Planet returns.

FerencePlanetvopy_zpscfb1b2b8.png

Win this.

EDIT: I'm questioning the "sacrificial virgin" claim. This is not the work of the truly inexperienced. :sarcasm:

Last edited:

That Bear

Jan 22, 2011
I'm pretty sure that is a picture of Khudobin. Other than that great GDT looking forward to the game!

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
wow, outsanding Sooshi- just watched that Katherine Tappin, Z, and Hazel Mae video from way back and it brought back an age of innocence. Katherine was nothing more than a hot studio chick to all of us including Jay Leach. The Bruins were not popular, tickets were cheap, and Claude was coaching NJ and had a full head of hair.

thanks for the great GDT:handclap: those old videos brought me back to my childhood

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
wow, outsanding Sooshi- just watched that Katherine Tappin, Z, and Hazel Mae video from way back and it brought back an age of innocence. Katherine was nothing more than a hot studio chick to all of us including Jay Leach. The Bruins were not popular, tickets were cheap, and Claude was coaching NJ and had a full head of hair.
thanks for the great GDT:handclap: those old videos brought me back to my childhood

But we had fun anyway !!! Right Dan ?

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
I am starting to think if this is the famous final scene for Andrew Ference I am going to start listening to the 5th Dimensions Age of Aquarius in tribute to the man who no doubt was born 'when the moon is in the seventh house and Jupitor aligns with Mars'.

The guy is a bottom 4-6 but to me this team will never be the same without him

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
But we had fun anyway !!! Right Dan ?

it was fun then, it is fun now, and it will be fun going forward....different fun but I'll take fun. I'm really looking forward to seeing America with the Bruins every year- pissed off no Nashville but they play them next year, right:nod:

GodTukka*

Ference in, Dougie back out please.

Also for god sake move Jagr up

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
If they go down 2-1 in the series, I dont think they have it in them to come back.

agree, just because 17 of the guys who were down 2-0 to Montreal and Vancouver, 1-0 to Tampa, and facing the team that swept them after being up 3 zip in Philly in 2011 are still around means nothing. not.

the only way you lose is to think you are beaten- its the beauty of the human mind. I dont know about you but if I was on Boston I'd want to kick Phaneuf and the rest of the Leafs right in the balls so hard it comes out there mouth. **** the Leafs. If any of the Bruins have that attitude they should just get the **** off the team.

god I hate Phaneuf....

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
I leave the Krejci and Bergeron lines together for a period or two and see how it goes. Yeti on the 3rd line with Kelly and Jagr, Dogs on the 4th.

Douglas, Raptor Jesus, Thornton all out.

Switch Jagr and Horton if things aren't clicking.

But seriously, this whole uncertainty with the lines is exactly the BS I was worried about when Boston was playing so up and down (mostly down) to end the regular season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad