GDT: ECQF: (Game 2 )- Washington Capitals @ New York Rangers, 7pm ET ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.

ijuka

May 14, 2016
Rangers gave up too many late chances. Canes will be a problem assuming rangers close out caps.
Rangers are a pretty mystical team in that they always look mediocre vs bad teams, but still somehow beat the very best ones.

Reactions: Captain Lindy

Baby Punisher

Sponsor
Mar 30, 2012
Staten Island, NY
I'm happy for the win, but I hate that we gave the cAPS hope that they can play with the Rangers. We really need to blow this half-an AHL team out of their own building on Friday.

Lou Sassole

Oct 15, 2020
ooh hilarious.

Almost as funny as the President Trophy winning Rags having difficulty beating a Caps team that barely made it into the playoffs and is missing several of it's better players.
Yeah, I take solace in the fact that the Rangers aren't winning a f***ing thing this year. They will get crushed by Fla, Tampa, Carolina, and likely the winner of Toronto/Boston. Let alone what the west winner would do to the them, Dolan will probably take out 2 full page ads to let the world know how upset he is.

bleedblue94

Jun 8, 2004
Rangers are a pretty mystical team in that they always look mediocre vs bad teams, but still somehow beat the very best ones.
They have been playing to the level of opponents for nearly 5 years. They rarely dictate games, but they simply try to beat teams based on what the other team gives them. It's a dangerous way to play.

clmetsfan

Sponsor
Jan 18, 2007
Mad his gloves are glued on
Just because all you know about him is that he fought a bunch his first week in the league, it doesn't mean that he's obligated to drop them every time someone asks. Rempe had more hits than anyone on the ice tonight and contributed to two goals in the first game, He's a valuable 4th liner and can wait to fight until it actually makes sense.

trilobyte

Regulated User
Dec 9, 2008
Calgary, Alberta
Yeah, I take solace in the fact that the Rangers aren't winning a f***ing thing this year. They will get crushed by Fla, Tampa, Carolina, and likely the winner of Toronto/Boston. Let alone what the west winner would do to the them, Dolan will probably take out 2 full page ads to let the world know how upset he is.
No solace for you!!

Reactions: Captain Lindy

Smash

Dec 19, 2006
ooh hilarious.

Almost as funny as the President Trophy winning Rags having difficulty beating a Caps team that barely made it into the playoffs and is missing several of it's better players.
I mean caps have the game management slider maxed out so a win is definitely a win this series for the Rangers.

Reactions: SnowblindNYR

PaulD

Time for a new GM !
Feb 4, 2016
Dundas
Where the f#$@ is the Bolts Panthers thread???
Best series in the first round without question .

GG96

Feb 21, 2020
Rangers gave up too many late chances. Canes will be a problem assuming rangers close out caps.
If you are not familiar with the Rangers since Henrik Lundqvist started wearing the pads, the Rangers play up and down to their competition.

They would let the
oh, he’s big mad.

In order to lose, we have to win this round, right? Cool.

Reactions: Hunter Gathers

Peltz

Oct 4, 2019
200w.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad