GDT: ECQF: (Game 2 )- Washington Capitals @ New York Rangers, 7pm ET ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hockey4Lyfe

Feb 26, 2018
I would be surprised if Wilson does anything stupid. He just got done with a suspension.

Anything ridiculous and he more than likely starts next year in the press box.

chris kontos

Feb 28, 2023
That stick foul by oshie on panarin needs to cost him a couple of games.
Games like this - the endless parade to the box -suck and it makes hapless washington look better than they are

Grifter3511

Nov 3, 2009
LOL not crouched. This league attracting soccer fans now.
Lol indeed. Panarin's ass was the first thing to make contact with Oshie. Then it was upper body and shoulder straight through the chest, which ALWAYS ends up with a head getting contacted. That is physics. But the head was not the initial or principle point of contact.

Reactions: Rangerfans

5cotland

NFR
Jan 23, 2015
Scotland
why would he fight a guy threatening Panarin? Why would he fight the guy that you’re still obsessed with and have revenge fantasies about?
I dont give a damn about Rempe 😂

But my reply was to a pist ablut Rempe refusing to fight at all this series. My point still stands.

heatedskates

May 25, 2009
Canada
so you admit it was a headshot and wasn't even called? Great we can move on now.
Headshot??? LOL!!! Oh you're a Sabres fan, I get it now. Kruger and Granato taught you to be soft as hell and you think that is normal. Hopefully Ruff teaches you how to be a man.

McVechkin

Jun 29, 2015
I’m of the mindset that shouldn’t be a penalty. But he launched upwards and made significant head contact. The precedent has been set in this league. You can’t not call that.

Reactions: Neil Racki
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad