GDT: ECQF: (Game 2 )- Washington Capitals @ New York Rangers, 7pm ET ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.

MoeBartoli

Checkers-to-Jackets
Jan 12, 2011
Please go back to put the whistles away in the playoffs please. I don't want 7-6 playoff games where you can't touch anyone.. Don't devalue what it meant to win 16 games to get the Cup. Argh.
It’s devalued when you make it not be hockey. Elbowing and high sticks aren’t just “touching anyone”, they are egregious infractions that need to be called.

Rsswmu

May 20, 2014
It’s devalued when you make it not be hockey. Elbowing and high sticks aren’t just “touching anyone”, they are egregious infractions that need to be called.
Along with the missed tripping calls. I am not a complainer about the refs but Wes McCauley just seems to miss very obvious penalties committed against Rangers players for some reason. Trips, High Sticking, and elbows to the face after you warned two guys seem to go missed. It’s fine to miss one or two it happens but 5 in two periods is too much.

Reactions: Captain Lindy

biturbo19

Jul 13, 2010
Random observation from a little while ago, but man...Protas is such an enormous human being. How is he even allowed to skate? Is that legal?

pcruz

Mar 7, 2013
Vaughan
I guess Shesterkin is looking at a 5 game suspension then?

We've been told that stick to head is a 5 game suspension.

Will NYR be down 5 on 3 for 5 minutes due to 2 major penalties here?

biturbo19

Jul 13, 2010
I definitely did not catch most of whatever that ref said, over the weirdly loud bench mumbly shouting noises.

PlushMinus

Nov 18, 2021
omg what an absolute f***ing joke.

Panarin taking lessons from Trouba and no penalty called.

LaffyTaffy13

May 10, 2022
Hot mic catching wilson saying hes gonna come after panarin and rempe laughing saying “you dont want it do ya” hahahaha

Reactions: rynryn
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad