GDT: ECQF: (Game 2 )- Washington Capitals @ New York Rangers, 7pm ET ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoyalDuder

Dec 26, 2011
NY
The only negative thing I can say about the Rangers so far is most of their goals have had some degree of fortune as far as deflection. That won't work vs CAR so probably want to start getting more high quality chances because through 70 minutes of play I have been surprised how few they have had
Or they've just had some of the most skilled players in the league at deflections doing it consistently for years now.

BMOK33

Oct 5, 2005
I am actually beginning to believe the Caps might win a game at home..outside of that 5 minutes in period 2 they have probably looked better than the Islanders have in their series

iamitter

Thornton's Hen
May 19, 2011
NYC
The only negative thing I can say about the Rangers so far is most of their goals have had some degree of fortune as far as deflection. That won't work vs CAR so probably want to start getting more high quality chances because through 70 minutes of play I have been surprised how few they have had
Tips are high quality chances - we have some of the best front-of-net deflection folks (ie. Kreider)

Dibbs31

Apr 28, 2016
NHL definitely wants the worst team to make the playoffs in 33 years to beat the Presidents Cup winners in the biggest market in North America

• Haha
Reactions: Bounces R Way

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
Refs miss two blatant penalties against the Caps and of course call the Rangers on the first penalty. Bettman must want Ovechkin in the second round.

DialUp

Big Bauds
Sponsor
Feb 15, 2012
NYC
NHL definitely wants the worst team to make the playoffs in 33 years to beat the Presidents Cup winners in the biggest market in North America
No one is talking about "the NHL" wanting that to happen. Wes McCauley though, he ain't calling a penalty on the Caps tonight. Regardless of what they do.

DearDiary

🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷
Aug 29, 2010
Refs miss two blatant penalties against the Caps and of course call the Rangers on the first penalty. Bettman must want Ovechkin in the second round.

Caps have commited 2 blatant penalties that were missed. How many have the Rangers committed in comparison that were missed?

• Haha
Reactions: SnowblindNYR

Synergy27

F-A-C-G-C-E
Apr 27, 2004
Washington, D.C.
They don’t care who wins. They just want the series to go as long as possible.

The reffing in this game has been laughable so far and of course it’s a complete 180 from game one with respect to what’s being called.

Dibbs31

Apr 28, 2016
No one is talking about "the NHL" wanting that to happen. Wes McCauley though, he ain't calling a penalty on the Caps tonight. Regardless of what they do.
Except the dude that said the refs are going to follow the script

Xirik

Sep 24, 2014
Alberta
Even with the Refs the Capitals shouldn't even win a single game, If the Rangers lose the series then they should get relocated.

Kerberos

Hound of Hades
Nov 4, 2021
Ovechkin just stands in one spot and does nothing on Caps PPs. Might as well be 4v4.

DialUp

Big Bauds
Sponsor
Feb 15, 2012
NYC
Except the dude that said the refs are going to follow the script
Wes' script. Watch how this game is called the rest of the way. Those two non calls were messages that were sent by the crew, they weren't "missed".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad