GDT: ECQF: Game 2 - New York Rangers vs Washington Capitals, 7pm ET, MSG, ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.

CasusBelli

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 6, 2017
Interesting. I’m using ESPN app on my TV and can’t tell the difference. The Florida arena is brighter, but having been in their arena and MSG, I can say that theirs definitely feels brighter in person too. Other than that, frames are the same (TV is crap) on my end.

Hunter Gathers

The Crown
Feb 27, 2002
parts unknown
It’s why this league is a f***ing joke and ranks behind ping-pong

Reffing in the NHL makes NFL refs look professional.

That's how bad this is.

This is like if Angel Hernandez and Joe West mated and had a dumpster baby that liked hockey - Wes McCauley.

Some guy on Twitter just compared MacCauley to Angel Hernandez. That's pretty much bang on.

Well. Except the lawsuits against the employer who keeps him employed for some unfathomable reason.
Lmfao literally just went there myself

duhmetreE

Blessed Bigly
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2012
Interesting. I’m using ESPN app on my TV and can’t tell the difference. The Florida arena is brighter, but having been in their arena and MSG, I can say that theirs definitely feels brighter in person too. Other than that, frames are the same (TV is crap) on my end.
Colors look off and no where near as sharp

I know it’s MSG because the commercials look fine

• Wow
Reactions: CasusBelli

ColonialsHockey10

Jul 22, 2007
Once that one ref got canned it pretty much proved that refs call games to make it close. No conspiracy there.

When one of the teams has a living legend that is playing in possibly his last playoffs ever, you know it’s going to be one sided.

I think some of you forget how had it was versus Pittsburgh in 2022. They didn’t even try to hide their bias. Went back to “normal” once they played Carolina.

hardnosed

Feb 27, 2017
Is it me or does this goalie keep his catching glove almost on the ice especially when he's moving quickly to his left?

Stugots

YNWA
Jan 10, 2009
Upper West Side
Once that one ref got canned it pretty much proved that refs call games to make it close. No conspiracy there.

When one of the teams has a living legend that is playing in possibly his last playoffs ever, you know it’s going to be one sided.

I think some of you forget how had it was versus Pittsburgh in 2022. They didn’t even try to hide their bias. Went back to “normal” once they played Carolina.
Yeah I feel like this isn’t talked about enough. Guy was on a hot mic admitting to giving makeup calls and the NHL brushed it aside as him going rogue. They all still do it.

Reactions: ColonialsHockey10
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad