GDT: ECQF: Game 2 - New York Rangers vs Washington Capitals, 7pm ET, MSG, ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.

IDvsEGO

Oct 11, 2016
I don't think we played that great in game 1 and it was more than enough to get it done. Just gotta be a bit more solid and it should be 2-0 going to D.C.
Aside from a lackluster first period, which you could blame on the tons of bad calls. We played a very strong game.

Reactions: LeetchisGod

turcotte8

Feb 15, 2008
NY
Wes McCauley tonight. prepare yourselves more more elite refereeing.

2024-04-23 16_15_38-Home _ X — Mozilla Firefox.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: NYR Viper

IDvsEGO

Oct 11, 2016
Guess that sounded a little harsh, I just noticed a lot of fumbled passes happening. And would like to see more sustained offense.
Tough to do when there was barely any opportunity to get into a rhythm

MrAlmost

Beer league hero.
Jun 3, 2010
I always thought Wes was a good ref. I know and played on a team with Fredy L'Ecuyer for almost 2 years. He's a great guy and a great ref.

chosen

Aug 2, 2005
ASPG
I have a different take if the game gets ugly: respond heavily and beat the shit out of the caps in the fights and scrums. No turning the other cheek bullshit and hoping to score on the pp. That's what soft teams do.

We don't need to do that, the Rangers are bigger and tougher than the caps: willie won't go with Rempe so Rempe can square off with mcilrath. Once willie is tangled with an easy target like always, I want the rest of the Rangers to pummel the remaining caps, make ovenchicken, lapierre and strome drop the gloves with a Schneider or Cuylle, make fehervary and carlson defend themselves against Trouba or Goodrow while having to try and play 30 mins. And then again on the next shift. And again.

Nothing solidifies a PO run like going to war together and we have the roster to do it so if the caps want an edge, turn it into a shitshow. And then beat them on the scoreboard with the talent gap.

This narrative, created here, that Wilson would back down from Rempe is out of touch with reality. If there is a smart reason for Wilson to not go after Rempe, he'll avoid it, else Wilson will be happy to go after Rempe..

Reactions: ArPanet

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
My nephew down in florida for college just called me he's going to Panthers game tonight for 50 bucks wtf?! Against a rival nonetheless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad