GDT: ECQF: Game 2 - New York Rangers vs Washington Capitals, 7pm ET, MSG, ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hire Sather

He Is Our Star
Oct 4, 2002
Connecticut
Yeah idk how he missed that but I’m assuming it’s mental scarring from how theyd always blow game 2 with home ice in the henrik era. Off the top of my head:

Ottawa: won first, lost second
Caps: won first, lost second
NJ: won first, lost second

Flyers: won first, lost second

Penguins: won first, lost second
Caps: lost first, won second
Tampa: won first, lost second

Yep every time

McRanger92

Jun 7, 2017
Man the Caps have a lot to say over in their locker room. van Riemsdyk saying its going to be a long series and McIlrath saying he wouldnt have him fought if he was Rempe. Please pound these losers so they can relive the glory days on the links ASAP

• Love
Reactions: NYRangers16

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
You guys, 2016 is almost 10 yrs ago. Shit be flying by. The older you get the shorter time is because you lived a long life. As a kid the Summer was eternity because you lived such a short life. It's pretty wild.

bueller.gif

Reactions: will1066 and Cmox

Larrybiv

We're CLEAN, we PROMISE!
May 14, 2013
South Florida
Rempe isn't gonna go with McIlrath unless he can convince McIlrath to go when the Rangers are flat and need a boost.

Neither want to go in a tight game IMO, and Rempe declined last game when the Rangers were up and it was an obvious attempt to swing momentum by McIlrath

Dunno, it's the playoffs, I don't think guys will throw down very quickly. The most likely way it happens is if there's a big hit or things get really feisty in a scrum, not some "staged" BS fight
bold.....yes, for sure
italics.....there's been so much public/media negativity towards "staged fighting" by "yours truly" (Mess) and their unruly (P.K. Sluppan) that even the players don't want to be negatively mentioned in regard to such, imo

Reactions: NYRangers16
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad