Feb 20, 2015
@will1066 this giant bug tryna steal yo girl

Emily.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: will1066

HolyHagelin

Speed? I am speed.
Jan 8, 2024
Should have chosen my words more carefully because that came off more assholish than I intended it to.

DZ puck management has been an issue for him all season. I thought he cleaned up his game a bit the last 5-6 games in the RS. It didn’t carry over, at least for that game.

Like @Machinehead said, I don’t think Roslovic helps because he’s also prone to doing the same (though he’s more of a try to dangle someone for no reason in the NZ/high OZ and turn it over kind of guy.)

All I’m saying is that he needs to be better and I don’t think it’s a massive ask.
Hey, I’m from Jersey, I get it 😁

Kreids is awesome, everyone can be better, let’s get the cup.

Alluckks

Gabriel Perreault Fan Account
Sponsor
Nov 2, 2011
Cuylle, Schneider, Trouba, Laf, and Rempe all set the physical tone somewhere in their first 2 shifts.

Mika keep your god damn head up, it is clear as day that Wilson is targeting you with your concussion and injury history

Levitate

Jul 29, 2004
Rempe isn't gonna go with McIlrath unless he can convince McIlrath to go when the Rangers are flat and need a boost.

Neither want to go in a tight game IMO, and Rempe declined last game when the Rangers were up and it was an obvious attempt to swing momentum by McIlrath

Dunno, it's the playoffs, I don't think guys will throw down very quickly. The most likely way it happens is if there's a big hit or things get really feisty in a scrum, not some "staged" BS fight

Reactions: Larrybiv

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
The motherland.

I know I’m home when I’m driving down the turnpike and every car is exchanging a volley of middle fingers at each other like a revolutionary war musket discharge and the fully loaded semi truck is passing me on my right going 137 mph.
Bob, you're both the 9th and 10th wonders of the world.

Reactions: Bob Richards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad