ECQF Game 2: Columbus (WC1) at Washington (1) 7:30 PM ET | SN360, TVAS2, NBCSN, NBCSWA, FS-O

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rusty Razor

Jun 25, 2017
Has he still not scored an OT winner? I want to say maybe he got one finally last year but I forget

I don't think he has, but Crosby didn't score one either until 2016. OT winners are an extremely small sample size and are a lot more random.

Reactions: Beau Knows

apollo71426

Jan 21, 2010
CBJ d let Eller have an open shot. You could hear him drop that F bomb after he missed lol.

nothingbeatshockey

May 3, 2013
Never realized that before, but looking at the Caps GTD it's true.

Probably the type of series that will generate a lot more outside interest the longer on it goes.

There's an alternative forum long term Caps fans use -that's why so few use the NHL forum.

apollo71426

Jan 21, 2010
but he has a goal
He averages 15-20 giveaways a game and broken controller defense. 40-50 goals a year doesn't make up for that.

Of course this is 2012-present Ovechkin. His decline began around 2011-2012 when he started losing speed, which turned him into a fairly one dimensional player. Should have been traded many years ago.

Bladerunner

Aug 12, 2009
N VA
I find it amusing that a handful of fans from other series/teams have come here just to troll based on nothing :rolleyes:

There hasn't been a single close game in the other 3 East series. The "closest" was NJD-TB game 2 and that was 5-2 going into the 3rd.
The Bs-Leafs and PA series have been five blowouts. In nearly all of those games you could've gone on to something else after 10-20 minutes.
Talk about BORING, I've seen more exciting pre season games :D At least so far this series has been competitive. So trolls, what's your point?

I do hope the Leafs rebound in TO. Don't want Bs or TB to skip into round 2.

nothingbeatshockey

May 3, 2013
He averages 15-20 giveaways a game and broken controller defense. 40-50 goals a year doesn't make up for that.

Of course this is 2012-present Ovechkin. His decline began around 2011-2012 when he started losing speed, which turned him into a fairly one dimensional player. Should have been traded many years ago.

No one averages 15-20 turnovers a game. The Caps as a team only had 8 turnovers in game 1 and the Jackets 7. If you're going to make stuff up, at least make it plausible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad